Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I got that covered, you can watch a video, or look at photos of the kit( all content belongs to me)
You bet ya, working on two of them so far:D
Q58GEFn.jpg

nice detail on that kit, looking good. subbed

I got that covered, you can watch a video, or look at photos of the kit( all content belongs to me)
You bet ya, working on two of them so far:D
Q58GEFn.jpg

O/T but I like to fool around making models. These start out as Hot Wheels, then I vacuform the body to make a rough mold. Then slush cast them in plastic resin to make them easier to be made smaller. Chop, section, nose and deck them in plastic, whatever to make a master to fit on an H.O. chassis and then mold them in silicone and pour in the resin and Bam there ya go.

upload_2017-8-9_18-29-34.jpeg

2016-03-18_0126.jpg

O/T but I like to fool around making models. These start out as Hot Wheels, then I vacuform the body to make a rough mold. Then slush cast them in plastic resin to make them easier to be made smaller. Chop, section, nose and deck them in plastic, whatever to make a master to fit on an H.O. chassis and then mold them in silicone and pour in the resin and Bam there ya go.

View attachment 28695
Are those the original Hot Wheels engines?

They ever sponsored a car before.? Even one race? The drivers own company seems like an unusual deal.
Not as far as I know.

Looks like the primary is HSN. Her brand is on the hood. She's a sharp cookie and sells well. I would bet that HSN put all the money up. JMO, of course.

Just a little over a month away from the release of NASCAR Heat 2.
Sincerely hope that is not going to be a disappointment.
It's been a while since a decent NASCAR game came out.
I play NASCAR '15 just because it's the only working game that I have, and it seems to be the only stock car game I can find folks on.
I played NASCAR 05 for an extremely long time. Bought it in 2010. Kept playing the career mode for years. Won 3 Cup titles, 1 Busch title, 2 Truck titles, and 2 Featherlite titles, and owned teams across all series. Didn't stop until the game had shown that I had $100M. :biggrin:
NASCAR 08 was the only other game I've been able to try out. Bought it before 05, actually. It was good... until it got stuck on the same scene... over and over again. :(

Does anyone else look forward to Heat 2, or have memories of the other stock car games?

A guy that has been in the game that long wins a regular race series race and gets that excited, really cool to see. It was a big win to snatch that one out of the jaws so to speak.

A guy that has been in the game that long wins a regular race series race and gets that excited, really cool to see. It was a big win to snatch that one out of the jaws so to speak.
ANY win is a good one.......no matter how it is taken....well..... I shouldn't say that.... I have seen wins taken when it was done dasterdley.... this was not the case....

Newman is locked into the playoffs by virtue of his win earlier this year at Phoenix, and has now earned three top-fives in the last seven races.

“We got a couple good restarts and made a little bit out of nothing,” Newman said. “We were challenged all day, struggled a little bit, but it seems like whenever we have this Velveeta name on the car, we wind up with a top-five (like finishing third at Indianapolis), so we’ll keep doing it.”

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/08...iocre-start-into-top-five-finish-at-michigan/

Back
Top Bottom