Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Jimmie Johnson's heart rate over the course of the New Hampshire race yesterday.

jl7xxsnicxnz.png

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jimmie's the head of education and child development at Uncle Rick's Kiddie Kollege and Day Care. Enroll three kids and get a free oil change.

So we know the football field fits in the infield, with easily another 50 yards at each end, NOT including the bleachers. Do you think 'Dinger can get it out of there, or will some dude in Waltrip section G trip over that sucker during spring qualifying? Or will AJ shank it through a luxury box window, and have to sign his winning from March over to the track to pay for the damage?

The major problems with TWS ---
It was built in the wrong place at the wrong time.
When it was built, there were no major roads leading to it. It was built in a remote area near College Station --- too hard to get to it.
It was built too early --- before NASCAR really hit the mainstream.

From what I understand, the drivers absolutely loved racing there.

I've seen some strange things happening at 'Dega. Very strange things.
I think the most memorable was the guy driving a pickup with 4 or 5 buddies in riding in the bed. Strange, you ask.
Yeah, considering they had a blazing fire going in the bed of the truck --- no grill or portable fire pit, just an open fire on the floor of the bed.
Never heard if it blew up, though.

Back
Top Bottom