Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

That makes it even worse. Why should the tax payers pay to have it built then get nothing from the revenue??????

Because city councils and mayors are spineless. All the team has to do is threaten to move to another city and the city ponies up the cash.

If this team ever starts a Cup race I'll give everyone here a dollar.
Well bud, you can start by sending me a $1 , you can send it via PayPal , as of right now , there are 40 cars entered for Dover, and it is one of those 40 cars entered, so no one goes home.

Last edited:
I bet yalls are gonna be shocked by this, when Chad Kanus was asked about if NASCAR should do something about drivers doing burnouts that end up damaging parts of the race cars on Race Hub, he did everything he could not to give an answer, he did the "we do it for the fans" dance, yeah, I know right!!!

I bet yalls are gonna be shocked by this, when Chad Kanus was asked about if NASCAR should do something about drivers doing burnouts that end up damaging parts of the race cars on Race Hub, he did everything he could not to give an answer, he did the "we do it for the fans" dance, yeah, I know right!!!
Well, Chad's job is to win races, not make rules. Ask Brian France or Mike Helton, see if they tap dance around it.

DKp8QfTUMAAmw38.jpg:large

I think that chair is in the Myrtle Beach, SC Hooters. I'd swear I sat in one just like it on a Saturday night back in 1991. Funny thing is, it seemed to get worse as the night wore on.

Wow...true?
In this era, the only place to work for downforce gains is under the car.

NASCAR has to be able to check rear wheel wells and the sheet metal behind them for conformity to approved drawings and templates. Now would be a good time to DQ for "celebrations" that negate their ability to do that.

In this era, the only place to work for downforce gains is under the car.

NASCAR has to be able to check rear wheel wells and the sheet metal behind them for conformity to approved drawings and templates. Now would be a good time to DQ for "celebrations" that negate their ability to do that.

It sucks, but I agree.

Stolen from Reddit. Emm Tee Jay's RR after all his 1.5 mile victories... seems legit.View attachment 29465
Cross-checking with Jayski's paint scheme page (http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/sche...es-paint-schemes-team-78-furniture-row-racing).

The first photo matches the paint scheme run at Vegas (win)
Second photo matches Kansas (win).
The third photo is the default scheme and could have come from several races, including Kentucky (win).

I'm NOT saying the Reddit post is wrong, just doing some fact checking. We do the work so you won't have to.

wow thats alot of fender damage, but is not upset MTJ would have won some races even if car was fair

Has it been reported which car lost its ballast weight(s) on pit road yet?

If NASCAR bans the celebrations and the 78 and the rest of the Toyotas suddenly come down to Earth, they'll be wearing egg on their face. They're going to do everything they can to avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom