Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Posted this here only because I don't subscribe to their service. Looks like a decent thread topic should someone have access to the article.

Pit road --- 1989 Crazy.
DZdHRjwX4As7_QV.jpg

Sorry, I don't know what I'd do with WiFi when I'm watching a race. The scanner's enough for me, or MRN / PRN over FM, and I'll get by at a local track with just earplugs.
I've never needed WiFi myself, but, it is nice to hear from people who are at the race when I'm not there, like the peeps who post here.

This guys gets defensive as hell about everything. Like an emotional child.
B.S. Fox during the race showed the broken gun but no explanation of how it got that way. The live racing thread here had plenty of Nascar this and that's afterwards also. IMO Nascar's decision to reduce the arms race and the gun maker's durability questions in a very short time have resolved the problems associated with the guns.

Reactions: Pat
So O'donnell, one of the highest ranking officials in the sport, hasn't gone on twitter more than twice this year and acted like a butt hurt little kid and even gotten in spouting matches with people?

He has. It's pathetic.

I'd get mad too if everytime I got on Twitter I had butt hurt emotional children yelling at me over stupid bull****

Live from DFW , it Cup hauler parking

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom