Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Run the ROVAL? They got rid of the option tire this year so I don't know what else they could try that hasn't been tried already. There's not really anything else about the All-Star Race that would make it worth looking forward to 2 months out.
They didnt really make a difference that I recall.

Run the ROVAL? They got rid of the option tire this year so I don't know what else they could try that hasn't been tried already. There's not really anything else about the All-Star Race that would make it worth looking forward to 2 months out.

I liked the Survival of the Fastest format that they ran in (I think) 2002.

Probably a silly question, but does Iowa Speedway ever sell out either the Xfinity race or the truck race? I asked off work that weekend and I am considering taking the drive there because it's the third closest track to me and I've never been. I ask because I don't plan on buying tickets in advance just in case of rain.

Martin Truex Jr. after winning at Wall Stadium.

DPK2x4HW0AAcNcK.jpg:large

On the other hand Larson said in the interview that when a fan comes up to him and says he carried the car, he feels good about it. And Larson does do that a lot. It isn't a dump truck though.

No Nascar today but if you enjoy hearing women yell " Harder,Harder, hurry" then you really want to tune into the "Women's World Championship Curling for the final today at 2 PM.
Next week the Men's World Curling round robin starts in Las Vegas.

Unfortunately, USA just lost the bronze medal to Russia, very close game and it all came down to who came out of the pits first. Great game. Final between Canada and Sweden starts soon.

Back
Top Bottom