Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

58646184-5FF6-4EA7-8296-490C086BFB85.jpeg
F43EED93-EA6E-41C0-9244-F82AF3217EF4.jpeg
My holy grail!!! I found her today in my size ! It’s on the way!!

Pacsun was carrying this Darrell Waltrip shirt for a while last year, I think they may have even had a short sleeve version but I can't remember. I nearly bought it and I'm kind of kicking myself now for not.

yea thats nice! love the checkerboard down the sleeves

I'm not sure how much overlap there is between NFL fans and race fans. If I had season tickets for a team, I'd miss one game for the only Cup race in my area. If I wasn't a fan of either, if I was just looking for a way to kill the weekend, it's going to be much easier to get Brickyard tickets.

I'm not sure how much overlap there is between NFL fans and race fans. If I had season tickets for a team, I'd miss one game for the only Cup race in my area. If I wasn't a fan of either, if I was just looking for a way to kill the weekend, it's going to be much easier to get Brickyard tickets.
But why waste your money and time going to see a crappy race at a crappy track?

William Byron: "I'm starting to really figure out what I need"
He finished in the top-five in both stages and his No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet appeared capable of contending for the win. But Byron and his HMS teammate, Alex Bowman, were caught speeding on pit road during a round of stop between Stages 2 and 3 and were sent to the rear of the field.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-c...ing-to-really-figure-out-what-i-need-1029234/

Roval testing is open to the public at Charlotte next Tuesday for anyone in the area.

Come out to Watch as NASCAR drivers put Charlotte Motor Speedway's revolutionary ROVALTM through its paces. Stop by the Ticket Office and then head through gate 5B to see all the action. The Goodyear tire test will be open to the public from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

http://www.charlottemotorspeedway.com/drivetheroval/

Back
Top Bottom