• New Member registration is open. Applicants will be subject to management approval. If you have always wanted to join, now is the time.

Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
Yeah, it's all 3
It's well known here how I feel about tradition as a lousy reason to continue doing something, so we probably won't find common ground on that one.

Is the chance of rain that much less in early July as opposed to late August? Sure, the chance of tropical storm is better, but I'm talking about the chance of rain from any source - pop-ups, etc.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner

19 drivers were asked a series of six questions. The one that stands out the most to me is the greatest of all time question.

How in the world did Kyle Busch receive 11% of the votes But Jeff Gordon received none? Can someone explain that to me?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I'm surprised half the field was surveyed and no one thought anyone other than Harvick or Hamlin would win the title.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
It's well known here how I feel about tradition as a lousy reason to continue doing something, so we probably won't find common ground on that one.

Is the chance of rain that much less in early July as opposed to late August? Sure, the chance of tropical storm is better, but I'm talking about the chance of rain from any source - pop-ups, etc.
It rains about as often either way. On average about two weeks of rain each month.

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Stuart, Fl Winter, anywhere the rest of the year

Speaking of tradition...run the race at noon or late morning like they used too and you at least double your chance for good weather.

Whiskyb

Team Owner
I still can't figure out why they ran mid week and gave me a long layover between races. They should have run 2 last week
I originally thought that's what they were doing, just when ya think you have them figured out they pull the rug out from under us

Top Bottom