Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
Call the costume girl.

1624406688285.jpeg

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Okay, I'm confused. Wasn't there an announcement in the last couple of weeks about NASCAR and iRacing signing some kind of long-term agreement?

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Winter Stuart, FL. Otherwise could be anywhere
Just another drivers wanting to fight story. Not nascar and but not worth its own thread so I am posting this here...

This is so worthy of its own thread...but I don't know where. It's one of the funniest yet dumbest things I have seen this year. At a loss for words...thanks for sharing.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
This is the very definition of random, and I'm sure there is something to get out of it.

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Winter Stuart, FL. Otherwise could be anywhere
I agree! The flip side is what we are seeing where we are currently at in Wallkill, NY. They started construction on a drag strip. Just noting the signs posted in front yards it appears more people support it than those opposed. In this case I can certainly understand why someone would oppose a drag strip close to their home. The owner of the drag strip filed for operating hours of 8 am - 11 pm Thursday - Sunday.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
I agree! The flip side is what we are seeing where we are currently at in Wallkill, NY. They started construction on a drag strip. Just noting the signs posted in front yards it appears more people support it than those opposed. In this case I can certainly understand why someone would oppose a drag strip close to their home. The owner of the drag strip filed for operating hours of 8 am - 11 pm Thursday - Sunday.
I live a mile from Cecil County Dragstrip, but I also like the sound of racecars.

Top Bottom