Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Juston Allgaier is racing in this

Well it's on his Facebook page, some Porsche race where the announcers are German.

Correction I think its Spanish its Porsche Imperio GT3 Cup

Cup transporters, spare cars / engines / complete rear end assemblies / transmissions / 2 dor 3 dozen shocks @ $450 per and a dyno to play with them / pull-down rig with 2 engineers to run it and "input the data" / spare brake rotors and calipers / I could go on.

$20 K tire bill. Amateur motorsport.

This whole Nashville Fairgrounds situation has me thinking. If we have a city government that is trying to actively get rid of an oval that could host NASCAR, then why is NASCAR even bothering hosting Champions Week in a city that isn't NASCAR friendly.

This whole Nashville Fairgrounds situation has me thinking. If we have a city government that is trying to actively get rid of an oval that could host NASCAR, then why is NASCAR even bothering hosting Champions Week in a city that isn't NASCAR friendly.
ya have your dates wrong I believe. Nascar announced going to Nashville either before or shortly after the Nashville buzz started

Has NASCAR ever tried a low HP, low DF package? It could produce some good racing.
Never can tell IMO. The new car will have 550HP so who knows. I think it would be a lot more expensive for teams because they will be spending all their time and money trying to get more downforce than the next guy. But maybe Nascar has figured out a way to keep that from happening with common parts.:idunno:

First day on the new job.

hqdefault.jpg

I believe Brian took an ill-advised run at buying a pro sports franchise a while back.

Interesting choice of name.

That Jr is a pretty cool dude. I couldnt imagine being at that place...... I for one would love to see Trucks and Xfinity back there but from Jr's pictures that joint looks pretty dilapidated. I think digital preservation is the best we can hope for at this point. However makes me sad to see what Marcus Smith could do with that 60 million at NW that hes going to use on Nashville.

I mean the garages are about to collapse and the windows in what looks to be the broadcast booth or suites are busted in. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom