Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

works for me, big expense cutter without much effort. Some will moan the loss of the top cup teams pit crews working in the Xfinity series, not me and it isn't that many races anyway. It could be pretty interesting because teams would have more time to adjust on the car without losing spots.

works for me, big expense cutter without much effort. Some will moan the loss of the top cup teams pit crews working in the Xfinity series, not me and it isn't that many races anyway. It could be pretty interesting because teams would have more time to adjust on the car without losing spots.

I mean honestly the stages are usually short enough that Green flag stops rarely come up I don't see much difference in doing it like breaks, they have had them in the East and West series.

I mean honestly the stages are usually short enough that Green flag stops rarely come up I don't see much difference in doing it like breaks, they have had them in the East and West series.
I'm sure the big money teams won't like it, but smaller teams will not be losing spots every time they pit and they might be able to find locals to pit the car.

I'm sure the big money teams won't like it, but smaller teams will not be losing spots every time they pit and they might be able to find locals to pit the car.
Maybe we can explore racing at tracks that don't have 40 pit stalls

the trucks maybe,but the teams use the xfinity series to train pit crews,crew chiefs and others,also the drivers learn from them.

the trucks maybe,but the teams use the xfinity series to train pit crews,crew chiefs and others,also the drivers learn from them.

Most of the big teams use cup teams double duty, and they have to fly then up and back to stand alone races. Could this mean more stand alone races for Xfinity and the trucks now that they have got a solution that makes it easier to do so?

I don't really care one way or the other, but do it the same way every week for every race in a series. Do it for all races, like the Trucks did originally, or don't change anything.

Nascar is posting throw back races on YouTube. Here's a pretty good one at Wilkesboro

Wow thanks for posting I didn’t see this yet. I’d so pay for a streaming option to watch old races but in better quality picture wise like this one is. I have something to watch when I get home later!

If NASCAR plays their cards right, the 2020s could be a decade of resurgence for the sport...

Hmmm, shill alert is starting to flash.

Sounds like a NASCAR talking point -- were you on the distribution list?

If Jeff & Junior start parroting this, we'll know one of the NASCAR moles in R-F. :)

If Jeff & Junior start parroting this, we'll know one of the NASCAR moles in R-F. :)
Let me know how being on the Naughty list works out for you next week.

Don't call me a shill, I have been very critical of the dumb decisions NASCAR has made over the years.

"decade of resurgence" --

that is one kick ass marketing slogan going into the "20's" of our lifetime. Be proud.

NASCAR talks changing cars, schedules, demographics, sponsorship model, venues, rules -- all with content development and distribution contracts looming. Same as it ever was, and inevitable.

The show for me is between the Green Flag and Victory Lane -- Daytona 500 thru the checkered flag of the season ending race.

The Social Scene of NASCAR is mostly a cringey side show distraction -- and the overly optimistic industry speak of the usual NASCAR shill mouthpieces and talking heads is all part of the same marketing circus.

Darlington to “Celebrate NASCAR’s Champions…Past, Present, and Future” for throwback weekend

There are 33 different NASCAR Cup Series Champions that have won 71 total championships since 1949. Drivers with multiple championships include: Richard Petty (7 championships), Dale Earnhardt (7), Jimmie Johnson (7), Jeff Gordon (4), Lee Petty (3), David Pearson (3), Cale Yarborough (3), Darrell Waltrip (3), Tony Stewart (3), Herb Thomas (2), Tim Flock (2), Buck Baker (2), Joe Weatherly (2), Ned Jarrett (2), Terry Labonte (2) and Kyle Busch (2). Seventeen drivers have one championship each.

Additionally, there were 19 years in which the NASCAR Cup Series champion won one or more Darlington races in the same year.

In the NASCAR Xfinity Series, 29 different drivers have won the series’ championship since 1982. Drivers with multiple championships include: Jack Ingram (2), Sam Ard (2), Larry Pearson (2), Randy LaJoie (2), Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2), Kevin Harvick (2), Martin Truex Jr. (2), Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (2) and Tyler Reddick (2). Twenty drivers have one championship each.

https://www.jayski.com/2019/12/18/d...ast-present-and-future-for-throwback-weekend/

Reactions: Pat
Darlington to “Celebrate NASCAR’s Champions…Past, Present, and Future” for throwback weekend

There are 33 different NASCAR Cup Series Champions that have won 71 total championships since 1949. Drivers with multiple championships include: Richard Petty (7 championships), Dale Earnhardt (7), Jimmie Johnson (7), Jeff Gordon (4), Lee Petty (3), David Pearson (3), Cale Yarborough (3), Darrell Waltrip (3), Tony Stewart (3), Herb Thomas (2), Tim Flock (2), Buck Baker (2), Joe Weatherly (2), Ned Jarrett (2), Terry Labonte (2) and Kyle Busch (2). Seventeen drivers have one championship each.

Additionally, there were 19 years in which the NASCAR Cup Series champion won one or more Darlington races in the same year.

In the NASCAR Xfinity Series, 29 different drivers have won the series’ championship since 1982. Drivers with multiple championships include: Jack Ingram (2), Sam Ard (2), Larry Pearson (2), Randy LaJoie (2), Dale Earnhardt Jr. (2), Kevin Harvick (2), Martin Truex Jr. (2), Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (2) and Tyler Reddick (2). Twenty drivers have one championship each.

https://www.jayski.com/2019/12/18/d...ast-present-and-future-for-throwback-weekend/
Champions of the "future"...solidifying conspiracy theories I guess.

so alot of ARCA racings are on mavtv,can i buy just mavtv.?? i have dish and they dont have it.

so alot of ARCA racings are on mavtv,can i buy just mavtv.?? i have dish and they dont have it.

TikiLive is like $6.99 and has MAVTV. Or Lucas Oil Racing TV but I think you have to pay the full $99 yearly membership instead of monthly to get MAVTV.

EMVWOjGWoAcrxoj

Back
Top Bottom