Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I put this in this thread because it is about Tim Richmond. Here is a good article from Comp Plus about Tim Richmond. A lot of fans may not know that he was going to get his shot in Raymond Beadles Blue Max nitro funny car if Rick Hendrick hadn't hired him away from Beadle in 1986. That would have been a dream come true for me considering Tim Richmond was my favorite NASCAR driver, and Beadle was my favorite team owner and the Blue Max was my favorite funny car. I use to love going to Beadles race shop and his race car hauler manufacturing company in the suburb of Dallas.

Last edited:
This is not Nascar but it is about Saturday Night racing, did not know where else to put it.
These fans had had enough of this BS lock down.

:punkrocke :cheers: :salute:

did not know where else to put it.
These fans had had enough of this BS lock down.
'The Podium' is the place for delivering political opinions. If it were there, people could add comments like, "Eh, they're probably all Trump voters anyway. Let 'em get sick and die if his encouragement costs him votes."

If it were in the Podium.

'The Podium' is the place for delivering political opinions. If it were there, people could add comments like, "Eh, they're probably all Trump voters anyway. Let 'em get sick and die if his encouragement costs him votes."

If it were in the Podium.

Nothing political about my post, unless someone wants to make it that way, it was my personal opinion. :)

I put this in this thread because it is about Tim Richmond. Here is a good article from Comp Plus about Tim Richmond. A lot of fans may not know that he was going to get his shot in Raymond Beadles Blue Max nitro funny car if Rick Hendrick hadn't hired him away from Beadle in 1986. That would have been a dream come true for me considering Tim Richmond was my favorite NASCAR driver, and Beadle was my favorite team owner and the Blue Max was my favorite funny car. I use to love going to Beadles race shop and his race car hauler manufacturing company in the suburb of Dallas.

Awesome read. I either forgot or never knew about Richmond driving a funny car. The article states he had a part in the movie "Days of Thunder". I can't seem to find anything about that. It would be interesting to see that part.

In my opinion Richmond was one of the purest drivers ever. He and Senna could drive race cars and put them in positions that most all the other drivers couldn't.

RichardAndKylePetty.jpg

Can someone show me how they're determining the starting lineup for the next race and possibly beyond? Thanks.

Finishing order of the top 20 from previous race inverted. Next race Brad K will start 20th
as this weeks winner.

Finishing order of the top 20 from previous race inverted. Next race Brad K will start 20th
as this weeks winner.
Nope, the inverts were only for the mid-week races.
For other races without qualifying, positions 1-12 in owner points draw starting spots 1-12, 13-24 in owner points draw starting spots 13-24, 25-36 in owner points draw starting spots 25-36 and the non-chartered cars start in positions 37-40.

These fan made ads are fantastic. Simple and to the point: (Not a big fan of pushing wrecks, but its not overdramatic like FOX does at times)

Nope, the inverts were only for the mid-week races.
For other races without qualifying, positions 1-12 in owner points draw starting spots 1-12, 13-24 in owner points draw starting spots 13-24, 25-36 in owner points draw starting spots 25-36 and the non-chartered cars start in positions 37-40.
So I was partly right happens now and then.

Back
Top Bottom