Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

why no racing anywhere in any series in the world on sunday.did i miss something?
There is MotoGP on Sunday. In the USA, it will be on NBCSN live on Sunday morning, and I think NBC will re-air on the mothership Sunday afternoon.

MotoGP is the most purely skill-based racing on the planet. And it frequently is everything we *wish* F1 was (but never actually is). All just my opinion, of course.

NASCAR ballast can be dangerous

Ballast on the track:
1595845327623.png

They are tungsten steel.

Apparently Denny lost some ballast too.

Last edited:

“Look at the chosen relationships in your life and notice any themes,” Patrick’s quote reads. “What role do you play? Who are you with them? Who do you believe you need to be? What stories do you tell yourself about what they can offer you? What can they or can’t they handle? The way you choose people may offer you insight into what you’re craving or what shifts you may need to make in order to shift an overworked role you’ve held for a long time.”

This quote tells me the break up has her hurting.

Why does it have a Hendrick sticker on the quarter panel?
Cause Hendrick is the one doing this deal. Looks to me like it's $21K for a roller. There is no way that engine install was done by a Hendrick affiliate. Hate seeing hanging spaghetti wiring.

EDIT: I posted before I read the article. This is some douchebag selling a hacked together old car. I've seen an article somewhere about Hendrick or one of the major builders selling old cars. I'll do some digging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom