Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

When is the 2023 NASCAR Schedule released.?
According to Bristol, the Schedule has been set for another dirt race, yet no other dates are available for other races on the circuit ...

When is the 2023 NASCAR Schedule released.?
According to Bristol, the Schedule has been set for another dirt race, yet no other dates are available for other races on the circuit ...
If an individual track is confident its dates won't changes, it's common it to announce those dates well in advance of other tracks or the official complete schedule.

Did Bristol announce calendar dates, or did it announce the spring race would again be dirt but not say exactly when?

Incoming suspension?

And by big we mean what ever All Star format we cooked up this year?
Uh that's a good guess considering they try different things for the All Star. Nascar fans being what they are, will do their best to convince whoever has to listen that those are the worst ideas to ever come to light. But there they will be, eyes glued to the TV convincing themselves that the race is terrible lol. Same Sheet, different day.
That's my guess.

And by big we mean what ever All Star format we cooked up this year?
Whatever they mean, it won’t be anything we’d consider ’big’. Probably changing brands of barbecue sauce at the concession stands, or that parking will be oriented N-S instead of E-W.

Got some more Nextgen kits, now I wait for the Toyota's to be done.
P1001667.jpg

2.5 mile race track in the back yard?
Google map that one and see what pops up.....

Really wish this exclusive stuff for games would stop. I get it probably is more money if only one company has the rights to make games, but dang if we had different companies making different games, then they couldn’t be out here half assing games when you have another choice.

These madmen found him:
Listened to the podcast Monday. IMO it was kinda disappointing they didn't reveal much as they seem convinced they'll be a book or movie deal and want to cash in on that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If podcasts aren't your thing Door Bumper Clear is coming to tv

Back
Top Bottom