Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

One could say the same thing about the WWE. It's entertainment and they pack them in. Is there any other weekly track that can match Bowman Gray's attendance?
The place is a lot of fun for the people that go there. I've never watched a WWE show but it and Bowman Gray are here to stay.

ZomboDroid 26072022110916.jpg

Cupace20220726105041782.png

I almost feel like I need to block Auto Club Speedway from my email and my iPhone.
I’ve been going to ACS since 1997. I’ve had the same seats for over a decade. Every year they blow up my phone and email months before the deadline to renew. I don’t need to wait for the deadline to renew, I have the money.
I just wish they weren’t so damn pushy. These guys must get a commission.
I’m ready to send them some unwanted feedback. 😬

I almost feel like I need to block Auto Club Speedway from my email and my iPhone.
I’ve been going to ACS since 1997. I’ve had the same seats for over a decade. Every year they blow up my phone and email months before the deadline to renew. I don’t need to wait for the deadline to renew, I have the money.
I just wish they weren’t so damn pushy. These guys must get a commission.
I’m ready to send them some unwanted feedback. 😬
Check the bottom of the e-mails for an 'Unsubscribe' link.

Check the bottom of the e-mails for an 'Unsubscribe' link.
That doesn’t stop the phone from ringing. I told the clown from Phoenix that I received the email and I know the deadline date.
They aren’t deterred.
The phone calls come from Phoenix because ACS and PIR are the same monopoly.

Rumor Mill Central has it that some Haulers ,cars and Pitboxes will be rewrapped next season...

Thank you....Already listened to part of it.....some good nuggets so far....
Im finishing the last few minutes right now. He comes across really likable and affable.

That's 2 positives posts from me about Denny in a week. Yikes.

Im finishing the last few minutes right now. He comes across really likable and affable.

That's 2 positives posts from me about Denny in a week. Yikes.
Completely hilarious how they ride his ass about Sunday and how bad he was. Interesting that the plan was for JHN in the 45 until Coach approached Denny. I mean the prep was for JHN was real given COVID.....

Back
Top Bottom