Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

What’s Spencer smoking? 😇
Don't ask questions when you don't really want to know.

I had an uncle named Jimmy Spencer. He owned a bar and grill on the NW side of Indianapolis. Best damn breaded tenderloin in the state. Over the bar was a photo I took of him at the Rock, pointing to 'his' name on the Target hauler.

I thought I saw this mentioned here, but can't find it now. NASCAR entry into the Rose Parade - preview
FB_IMG_1671600385193[9705].jpg
FB_IMG_1671600393846[9704].jpg

Can a lawyer get me what I deserve if I have to hear that song one more time?

I love that 'Get what you deserve' nonsense. I wish those ambulance chasers and their dupes would get exactly what they deserve, and the tax cheaters too.

New hospitality option at Daytona. $1800 per person and includes watching a race on a trailer, food and drinks.

Attachments

• F265482A-CF74-4EB1-A90D-63C03B68E71A.png
    F265482A-CF74-4EB1-A90D-63C03B68E71A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
Even if it's prime rib, lobster, and 12-year-old single-malt Scotch, that doesn't look like an $1800 view of the track to me. Looks like it's back there with the RVs. If it is, I'm guessing you can rent one, stock it, and sit on top for less, and have a place to sleep too.

Hmmm Nascar Classic has a nice ring to it

Putting a bunch of legends out on the track seems like a good way to get someone hurt. There's a reason they quit racing. The technology is there that they could do this in a sim now

Putting a bunch of legends out on the track seems like a good way to get someone hurt. There's a reason they quit racing. The technology is there that they could do this in a sim now
Historic racing isn't a thing in the states?
There should be plenty of ex-NASCAR drivers who are still fit enough to drive their old cars.
Drivers don't go 100% in historic racing anyway because they don't want to risk destroying the cars.

Back
Top Bottom