Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I can't believe that Justin Marks isn't tuned in to the R-F Never Ever Again Club.

Never ever again - North Wilkesboro
Never ever again - Rain tires
Never ever again - Dirt
Never ever again - Old timers race

Makes one wonder how he will ever make it in this sport.

I can't believe that Justin Marks isn't tuned in to the R-F Never Ever Again Club.

Never ever again - North Wilkesboro
Never ever again - Rain tires
Never ever again - Dirt
Never ever again - Old timers race

Makes one wonder how he will ever make it in this sport.
Have patience, they never quit.

Historic racing isn't a thing in the states?
There should be plenty of ex-NASCAR drivers who are still fit enough to drive their old cars.
Drivers don't go 100% in historic racing anyway because they don't want to risk destroying the cars.
NASCAR, via IMSA, acquired Historic SportsCar Racing (HSR) earlier this year. They’re actually joining the Watkins Glen NASCAR weekend card next season and also have a standalone NASCAR 75th anniversary weekend at Road Atlanta next April.

The Larry Pearson incident was unfortunate but it’s always possible NASCAR would want to expand upon what they’ve acquired with HSR, which has a pretty substantial level of participation.

Or I could be totally wrong and NASCAR is just trying to head off anyone else trying to put something like that together with the trademark application.

I found this to be…interesting but not interesting enough to make a thread. The question left me stumped

NASCAR is dropping a new Lego set for the 75th anniversary. It's a NextGen Camaro:

NASCAR is dropping a new Lego set for the 75th anniversary. It's a NextGen Camaro:
Just another case of nascar playing favorites giving chevy everything lol! Don't let rev see this

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Not sure what Colorado Blvd has to do with a game involving Penn State & Utah in a game in California.

It’s a tip of the hat to The Little Old Lady From Pasadena.

Obviously.

Back
Top Bottom