Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

The restart zone or the flagman or whatever doesn't have any bearing what so ever when it comes to the second row from laying back. Nascar has to yellow flag the start and start putting those who are laying back IN the back. Happens frequently in the dirt track ranks.

Of course the longer restart zone is a factor. The longer zone makes it harder for the guys in the back to try and time their start. With a longer zone there is more time for them to screw up the timing. It's certainly not the only factor but to say it isn't a factor is just not true.

I've never heard anybody talk about the ones in the back being the problem myself. How are they going to jump the start? They are supposed to stay in line until they pass the starting line.
The guys in the back would lay back to anticipate the start. Then you have more speed than the leader when he actually goes. This gives more control to the leader.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The guys in the back would lay back to anticipate the start. Then you have more speed than the leader when he actually goes. This gives more control to the leader.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
They can lay back with all they can get away with, they still can't pass anyone until they themselves pass the finish line

Interesting read for future broadcasting.

Screenshot_20230306_083714_Facebook.jpg

So, on the stacking pennies podcast, Corey lajoie recently called Kyle Busch The GOAT and said he will be greater than Dale Sr, and Jeff Gordon if he wins 1 more championship. Also said if he gets to 90 wins and another championship he will be THEA GREATEST NASCAR driver of all time, despite less wins and championships than Gordon.

Surely there's a media agenda, right? LMAO

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

All of NASCAR's All-Star Races (1985-present)--click on Watch on Youtube, then pick which one to watch on the right.

Back
Top Bottom