Rate The Cup Race: Indianapolis ( AKA The Brickyard 400)

I was entertained. Sucks that the back-markers wrecking late in the race affected the finish but it did create a bit of drama.

And Paul Wolff is amazing in terms of strategy.

10. Because it's a race, and I like racing.....Toyota extends its lead in the Manufacturers Standings to 6 points.

Missed it. Was busy working on my truck and totally forgot. Anyone know if there will be a rebroadcast and if som where and when?

I doubt anyone is interested in rebroadcasting those low ratings. Try youtube in a few days.

9 I have no idea what some people expect out of this race who gave it a 5 or a 6, it was competitive front to back and very entertaining.
I suspect some people are expecting the race to live up to the hype. "It's Indianapolis! It's the Brickyard! Hallowed ground! Last race before Chase!"

8 all day. Too many dumb yellows though

9 I have no idea what some people expect out of this race who gave it a 5 or a 6, it was competitive front to back and very entertaining.

Thank you! Cannot "Like" this enough.

8! That is not a factorial. But I am glad that other people found a Brickyard 400 interesting for once. In return, I promise to go all of Talladega week without nagging about plate racing.

Okay. So when did the idiots who allegedly govern this sport decide that Indy would be the final race of the “regular” season? What happened to Richmond being the decider? NASCAR is dead.

Okay. So when did the idiots who allegedly govern this sport decide that Indy would be the final race of the “regular” season? What happened to Richmond being the decider? NASCAR is dead.

Richmond has been dreadfully dull the last few years too, and with a 16 car playoff field, there is no drama anyway. Does anybody REALLY care about cars 14-18 making the playoffs? Two of those guys are my guys, and I STILL had trouble caring, knowing they likely have ZERO chance to advance.

This is a rate the race thread. You forgot to rate the race from 1 to 10.

Richmond has been dreadfully dull the last few years too, and with a 16 car playoff field, there is no drama anyway. Does anybody REALLY care about cars 14-18 making the playoffs? Two of those guys are my guys, and I STILL had trouble caring, knowing they likely have ZERO chance to advance.
Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom