Reddick to 23XI

Wow did not see that move coming...is there a Kurt Busch retirement announcement coming? Is Bubba fired? Are they starting a 3rd car?

Also for RCR who takes the 8? Austin Hill, Sheldon Creed?

At this point in time right now I think I would try to race with trackhouse before I went to 23XI

My favorite driver since Dale Jr retired is going to race for another driver whom I absolutely cannot stand as a human being. F*ck Denny Hamlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt Kurt goes anywhere.

I think Bubba is on notice, but at the same time 23XI has plans to expand to four cars. So, I'm curious to see if Denny still sees that vision or of Kurt is calling it quits.

Never know, so we shall see.
Bubba needs to demonstrate his problems finishing departed with the pit crew.

If three cars, then we get to speculate for a year as to where the charter is coming from. That increase the demand and makes it harder for Kelley and Jr. to score one.

Totally ***** over RCR for finding sponsorship on the 8 car next season. Not cool 23XI. I've never heard of a driver announcement a full year and a half ahead of time...

My two cents......RCR wouldn't release him for '23. It is my understanding that RCR took their option on him.

Total dick press release. bull****. Anybody seen Richard's watch? Maybe next to his hair dye.....

I guess locking him down for 2024 gives them a year and a half to figure out if he replaces either driver or if they start up a 3rd team. All 3 possibilities are probably on the table.

Bubba needs to demonstrate his problems finishing departed with the pit crew.
They expand to three cars. No question. WE have been talking about expansion and the Next Gen makes it even more important. WE are behind because we lack data points IMO.

Earnhardt and Hamlin both in the charter market?

Price goes up again.
Bold Prediction - regardless of where it comes from, regardless of whether it goes to 23XI or JRM, that charter will change hands before the start of next season. If 23XI gets it, it will be leased back to the current owner for 2023.

I've always thought it was kind of weird how Reddick always seems to be in limbo with one year deals from RCR. Whether that was him betting on himself or RCR being cheap and waiting for sponsorship before committing to a long-term deal, I have no idea.

*cough* 12 to 15 million *cough*
That's some heavy-duty COPD ya got there. If you cannot afford your medication, AstraZeneca can help.

1657645568085.png

Totally ***** over RCR for finding sponsorship on the 8 car next season. Not cool 23XI. I've never heard of a driver announcement a full year and a half ahead of time...
Kasey Kahne to HMS was announced for 2012 in 2010...but he went to a different t team for 2011

The most shocking thing to me about the Reddick news is that people are surprised by it. Anyone who didn't see Tyler leaving IMO was kinda blind.

Look no matter what RC says he'll always be the #2 driver in terms of support behind AD, picking up his option for next season was more of a slap in the face than anything and RCR has shown since Harvick was there they're not capable of fielding a championship caliber team. If RCR wanted him in the future they would have been announcing a new contract, not picking up his option.

I was think about this since they announced they picked up his option year and was just wondering where he would end up. HMS and trackhouse seem set for the future with young drivers. RFK just isn't there in performance, JGR has more drivers than seats, unless Penske buys a 4th charter I didn't see Reddick going there.

My options were would he be happy in the 21 with the Wood brothers, would JR start a team or would MJ fork out the money to bring him over. Today we got the answer.

Back
Top Bottom