RFFL 2021

and @ToyYoda continues his red hot streak from last year's playoffs winning The Daytona 500 with a near perfect lineup of Hamlin/ADillon/KB/McDowell for a whopping 403 points! Jumping out to a healthy early lead.

the perfect lineup for this race was Hamlin/ADillon/Chastain/McDowell.

and @ToyYoda continues his red hot streak from last year's playoffs winning The Daytona 500 with a near perfect lineup of Hamlin/ADillon/KB/McDowell for a whopping 403 points! Jumping out to a healthy early lead.

the perfect lineup for this race was Hamlin/ADillon/Chastain/McDowell.
I had Hamlin & Dillon I think.

I had Hamlin & Dillon I think.

Ya done good, ya done real good, 3rd place 317 points. Typically the plate tracks are the hardest to get right in this game because of the wrecks, and you want to conserve your best B-list C-list uses for the other more predictable tracks. There's tips on gameplay displayed throughout the season on the site too.
(if you click on the Picks/Scores tab you can see who everyone picked).

Ya done good, ya done real good, 3rd place 317 points. Typically the plate tracks are the hardest to get right in this game because of the wrecks, and you want to conserve your best B-list C-list uses for the other more predictable tracks. There's tips on gameplay displayed throughout the season on the site too.
(if you click on the Picks/Scores tab you can see who everyone picked).
Thank you sir.

Week 1 Standings
Daytona21.png

Daytona21 (1).png

High praise to @dirtfan for doing the lord's work winning Homestead running the fantasy high line with selection Truex/Reddick/Larson/Stenhouse.

Logano "unfortunately" blocks @ToyYoda's hot streak and bid to sweep Florida, he'll look to re-ignite the heater in Vegas next weekend.

GIF replay of fantasy owner's that decided to start Almirola/Blaney:

I had a pretty bad weekend in this game. Aside from a runner up finish by Reddick, my next best result was 16th by Keselowski. Briscoe finished in the 18th & Almirola, my other pick, finished 30th. Somehow I'm hanging on to 2nd in the standings though.

I just noticed that I lost the Daytona RC by a mere 2 points. The funny thing is that I actually finished third that race. @ToyYoda won with 339 points, @pjmolo had 338 points & I had 337.

Really great to see the enthusiasm returning to this league. Great job @Turtle84

It's been better than expected turnout, thanks to everyone posting and playing. Hope to have you back too Greg, time permitting.

I forgot to mention we added a 19th entry @LJ7201 welcome to the RFFL. It is still open for any member looking to try out the game.

@Michfan hits a jackpot in Vegas with lineup Truex/Larson/KFB/Stenhouse for 378 points, 40 points clear of the next best lineup.

Oof for those of us that decided to save Larson in B-list. Double Oof for those of us that had Bowman, ran good all day till the end.

Kez and Stenhouse were the best possible picks in A and C list this week.

Yeah, with 15 laps to go the Bowman train left the tracks!
He was having a good day from what I saw earlier in the race.

1615176894025.png

I had the least amount of points this past weekend @ Phoenix. @ToyYoda had the second least amount of points, just barely edging me out. That's why the standings are so tight right now. It's gonna be interesting to see who emerges this next race.

FRIG!

Drop a bunch of spots and I thought I had a good roster!

Dunno if the game's scoring method has changed but in previous years I always thought that a score of 300 points per race was above average.

But this past race the RFFL group as a whole averaged over 300 points and two players are averaging over 300 points per race for the season.

mercy . . . .

me logging onto driversgroupgame to make my picks

Back
Top Bottom