RFFL 2021

Congrats to @RayinTX for winning the Coca-Cola 600, one of the 3 amigos that won from last week's COTA, that marks his 2nd win of the season and vaults him into the early summer segment lead as well as 2nd place in the overall standings.

He also sets a NEW LEAGUE RECORD of 445! points. His lineup consisted of Elliott/Larson/Byron/Suarez. Larson being the highest-scoring driver of the race.

I made my picks 5 days ago and completely forgot who they are.
Think I will not look and just enjoy the race.

I enjoyed the race. Then when I looked at my picks,
Allmendinger was one of them. D O H !!!!!

Fantasy well done by @DanicaFreak winning at Sonoma for his 1st win of the season and moves into the top 5 overall standings.

His lineup included Elliott/Larson/Bowman/Suarez for another winning score over the four hundred mark (405).

Big Scores in Summer!

I know it doesn't matter, but I had a lineup of Larson, Elliott, Kurt Busch & Chastain for most of the week before I changed it @ the last second. That lineup would've gotten me the win easily. I changed it at the last minute to Elliott, Kurt Busch, Reddick & Briscoe. What was i thinking?

@pjmolo strikes a tune in the music city 🎸🎸 for his 1st win of the season and another Big score over the 400 mark.

His lineup choices included Elliott/Larson/Byron/ and Chastain in C-list. And he now moves into the top 10 overall standings (3rd in Summer Segment).

Having picked Chase Elliott at Nashville last week it's good to see that the game's administrators didn't use his disqualification finish of 39th but instead used his 13th place at the finish line.
:cheers:

Having picked Chase Elliott at Nashville last week it's good to see that the game's administrators didn't use his disqualification finish of 39th but instead used his 13th place at the finish line.
:cheers:

I thought for sure a points correction was on it's way, after making that win post without knowing about the loose lugnuts on the #9 car.

it's been a hot button topic in some other leagues since it wasn't established this year (and points have been stripped in prior years, the 48 car last year)

Recent addition to the default rules by the DGG admin:
"(ADDED 06/21/2021): Finish Position is the driver's standing order at the end of the race. If a driver is disqualified as a result of post-race inspection, it will not change the driver's Stage Positions, Finishing Position or Laps Led."

looks like that's what he's wanting to do now and in the future (less work for him to have to go back thru and redo-scoring) so I get that part of it, but changing mid-season without having established in the rules, not sure I can get onboard with that one. I can at least take some comfort in knowing he's adopting the same scoring policy on post-race inspection DQ as DraftKings does.

Stands as finished and the 🎸 trophy is yours.

I got off to a pretty decent start back in February, but I've been terrible for the past month. I hope I fare better at this game next year. There's zero chance I win this year. I'll keep playing anyway just for fun.

A persistent @pjmolo got his 2nd win on the season last weekend at Atlanta and moved himself into the top 5 overall standings, along with joining what looks to be a 3 car battle for the Summer Segment between @RayinTX and the turtle. He won it with a lineup of Elliott/Busch&Busch/Chastain picking the winner of the race Kurt Busch in B-list (the magic choice).

5 races until the fantasy Playoffs begin yet we already have our 16 active driver's set (will post standings after New Hampshire).

current leader is officially out of Larson and Byron allocations and will now attempt to hold on for dear life... with another Daytona & Dega on the horizon.

giphy.gif

Loudon :
5 of us took a direct hit with the KyBu pick.
Snappy D was the only one with an Almirola pick.
Final results coming soon.

@donthaveanickname aka DHN enjoys a lobster dinner 🦞🦞 after winning New Hampshire for his 3rd win of the season, his selections were comprised of Harvick/Bowman/Blaney/Stenhouse for a total of 360 points. Additional shoutout to @Snappy D for having been the only one brave enough to have started Almirola, the eventual race winner in B-list. (apologies for the delay as it took quite some time to be reunited with such laptop to post standings)

Here is the Overall as we stand:
DGG glenO1.png

DGG glenO2.png

Here are the Summer Segment standings that continue to be a hotly contested 3-car battle at the top. Can a 4th car join the party? We shall see...

DGG glen1.png

DGG glen2.png

Thanks again to everyone for playing.

Big Win for @REBS31 last weekend at Michigan πŸ† , grabbing his 1st win of the season with consistent performance, he sits top 5 in the Overall.

@dirtfan took home the Daytona night race πŸ† racking up his 3rd win of the season at an unpredictable plate track, no easy task.

@pjmolo cruises to the Summer Segment victory πŸ†πŸ„β€β™‚οΈ by an impressive margin.

the turtle continues to hold the Overall lead in clean air 🐒 β˜„οΈ.

Live Look at DGG RFFL allocation roster decisions
curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.gif

The Man the Myth the Legend the Creator himself of the DGG website will be at the Bristol Night Race if you desire an autograph and wish to meet him.

also, New Discovery on the DGG website of Awards and Trophies that I am able to create and add to each player's profile that will display in your Trophy Room tab on the website in collection, will be adding those in for this season as I can find the time.

Congrats to @Snappy D who is on a roll and lighting it up πŸ”₯ in the Round of 12 RFFL winning 2 of the 3 races, first by taming Darlington, and then flexing some playoff muscle in the Bristol Night Race πŸ†πŸ†. He now move's into a tie for 1st place in the Playoff standings, and a tie for the season most-wins with 4 total. Solidifying his position in the top 5 overall while looking to unleash more firepower in the Playoff segment.

additional shoutout to @RayinTX who won Richmond πŸ† and is still sitting pretty in both the overall and playoff standings, tied for season most top5's with 13.

Trophy Time for the past four playoff race winner's:

@donthaveanickname at Vegas πŸ† and @ToyYoda at Talladega πŸ†, both captured their 4th win of the season to enter a 4-way tie for the league leading most-wins of the season with @Snappy D and the turtle.

Both @JJ_14 πŸ† and @hmmm298 πŸ† got their 2nd win of the season, @JJ_14 unleashed a high-octane lineup of Elliott/Larson/Blaney/McDowell at the Charlotte Roval to run away with the road course win by a clear 40+ point margin , @hmmm298 also unleashed a lineup of top-shelf allocations in Texas to take the most recent win with a lineup of Hamlin/Larson/Blaney/Chastain.

It is safe to say that if you saved Larson allocations during the season, you are making up a large amount of ground on the field right now.

@dirtfan and @Snappy D are currently both neck and neck 🐴🐴 in the Playoff Segment Standings with only 3 race's remaining in the season.

the 🐒 continues to cling onto the overall season lead by a 200+ point margin.

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trophies for race win's have been created & distributed to your Trophy Room on the DGG and are available for viewing, segment awards and participation checkpoints too, I'll be adding in more after season's end, most top5's most top10's etc and the ever elusive lime green turtle trophy to the last place full season participant shall be awarded, let me know if something is not displaying and good luck to everyone the rest of the way!

Trophy Time for the past four playoff race winner's:

@donthaveanickname at Vegas πŸ† and @ToyYoda at Talladega πŸ†, both captured their 4th win of the season to enter a 4-way tie for the league leading most-wins of the season with @Snappy D and the turtle.

Both @JJ_14 πŸ† and @hmmm298 πŸ† got their 2nd win of the season, @JJ_14 unleashed a high-octane lineup of Elliott/Larson/Blaney/McDowell at the Charlotte Roval to run away with the road course win by a clear 40+ point margin , @hmmm298 also unleashed a lineup of top-shelf allocations in Texas to take the most recent win with a lineup of Hamlin/Larson/Blaney/Chastain.

It is safe to say that if you saved Larson allocations during the season, you are making up a large amount of ground on the field right now.

@dirtfan and @Snappy D are currently both neck and neck 🐴🐴 in the Playoff Segment Standings with only 3 race's remaining in the season.

the 🐒 continues to cling onto the overall season lead by a 200+ point margin.

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Trophies for race win's have been created & distributed to your Trophy Room on the DGG and are available for viewing, segment awards and participation checkpoints too, I'll be adding in more after season's end, most top5's most top10's etc and the ever elusive lime green turtle trophy to the last place full season participant shall be awarded, let me know if something is not displaying and good luck to everyone the rest of the way!
Thanks. I hadn't even looked; with Hamlin and Chastain's issues I was sure I had a bad one at Texas. :owquitit:. That being said I def saved some Larson and a couple others for playoff races (I think I have one more Larson left for Phoenix).

Big Day for @Snappy D as he stacks up another victory πŸ† vaulting himself into the Playoff segment lead and now has the most-wins on the season with 5, his mostly Chevy powered lineup consisted of Elliott/Byron/Bell/Chastain for 368 points, good enough to move into 3rd place overall, he's closing and closing fast.

2 Race's left to go! off to "the paperclip" Martinsville!

Big Day for @Snappy D as he stacks up another victory πŸ† vaulting himself into the Playoff segment lead and now has the most-wins on the season with 5, his mostly Chevy powered lineup consisted of Elliott/Byron/Bell/Chastain for 368 points, good enough to move into 3rd place overall, he's closing and closing fast.

2 Race's left to go! off to "the paperclip" Martinsville!
I’m so happy I’m finally doing well at the fantasy racing game. It’s been very fun this year

@Snappy D grabs another win in the Playoffs going back to back πŸ”₯, increasing his season win total to 6!, while also increasing his lead in the Playoff segment, he's gone full 2011 Tony Stewart here crushing the playoffs igniting at season's end. The coveted "Golden Paperclip" πŸ†πŸ“Ž has been awarded.

1 race remains in the desert Phoenix 🌡

well done by @Hotrod winning the final race at PhoenixπŸ† 🌡 with a large score of 403 premium allocations, that would be his 2nd win of the season.

additional congrats to @Snappy D for taking home the Playoff Segment Win in impressive fashion. Orange πŸ† 🍊 playoff trophy awarded.

Playoff.png

Final tally in the full season standings show 🐒 Turtle_Motorsports as RFFL champion of the year, as he was able to hang on to a fast shrinking lead. The neon green trophyπŸ† 🍏 has been awarded.

Standings of all player's,

Season1.png

Season2.png

Thanks again to everyone for playing! next year a new challenge.

Yeah we running RFFL 2022, just hopped on there to take a look and looks like the creator has put out the ABC list groups of drivers, but I'm unable to log in or see leagues or anything like that (you guy's see anything?), maybe by the weekend he'll have it up, keep checking back.

Back
Top Bottom