Richmond at Night --- RACE thread.

Seems like Newman and Stewart are speculating on the legitimacy of the Clint Bowyer spin :rolleyes:

Wow. Matt #1 going into The Chase!!! 5wins (my prediction).
This is the best start of The Chase that I can recall. I wouldn't mind seeing Kurt Busch win the whole damn thing. Wouldn't that send a message?

That was a nice interview with KuBu, but tha kid with the hat behind him kinda stole the camera from him.

Gordon was six laps away from makibg it, on the other hand, if you cant get a top 5 finish when you get help and everything is on the line, maybe you really dont deserve it.

I like Jeff, but the fire is gone and it pisses me off.

It's almost like being middle-aged, fantastically wealthy, having a young family and a secure position as one of the all time greatest drivers ... tends to make a guy content with his lot in life.

Dale Jr. thinks the Clint Bowyer spin was suspicious. Wouldn't doubt it, actually.

wow, jr all but said boyer spun himself out to help his team mate.

88 pretty much just called Bowyer out there as spinning on purpose.

Ok..so on my guide, Fox Sports 2 says Nascar victory lane..but when I switch it I got some kinda MMA show...geez!

Rusty just said he spun out on purpose. Everham agrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of my drivers in The Chase can't be a bad thing. It would be cool for either Carl or Kyle win the Cup, but if they don't I want Kurt to win it.
Clint Bowyer is a damn patsy.

That Bowyer radio chatter sure sounds a bit odd.
I would think he would have been a little more upset that someone even thought he spun out on purpose, but he didn't seem to be, He almost acted like he was a little embarrassed Glad Kurt made the chase, good to see the small teams do well..

wow the booth just said Bowyer spun the car on purpose.. Rusty, Ray, even Brad who knowsnothing lol

Bowyer looked sketchy to me in his interview. Seemed a bit nervous.
Yeah, he didn't sound too upset at the accusation that he did it on purpose. I thought that was a little weird.

The video did look kind of iffy, and I say that as a guy that pretty much never jumps on board with wild conspiracy theories.

Seems like Newman and Stewart are speculating on the legitimacy of the Clint Bowyer spin :rolleyes:

an jj hits wall earlier ......puts gordon back in chase.......til bowyer spins......puts truex in. ??

latest crew wins ! what else is new ?

seems abc is on tha hms side tho.

Bowyer is a bad liar. He acted like a 15 year old who got caught.

Back
Top Bottom