Richmond RACE thread ---

The 24 crew has to be the most consistant on the track, every single time they make a late race adjustment the car is slower.

great run for the 47.......and man nascar has to put more short tracks on schedule! would love if they raced in Iowa

The 24 crew has to be the most consistant on the track, every single time they make a late race adjustment the car is slower.

The car wasn't slower. The field bunched up cause of caution laps. The car was pretty damn consistent the entire race. It took about 10 laps to get up to speed then they were the fastest car out there for the next 40-50 laps. Unfortunately the last run was just 9 laps long.

Thank you Joey. Exactly what I was saying. 20 came out of nowhere and had to screw **** up

Anyone mad at Kenseth can shut the hell up. If I am not mistaken he has every chance to go for that win that everyone else has.
Agreed 100%. Kenseth said it himself. He was battling for the win. Any of those other guys, Brad especially, would have done the same thing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Thank you Joey. Exactly what I was saying. 20 came out of nowhere and had to screw **** up

969bd_ORIG-lol_he_mad.jpg

No Gordon interview? Finished 2nd... Have some insight on the fight for the lead...

FOX :mad:

Anyone mad at Kenseth can shut the hell up. If I am not mistaken he has every chance to go for that win that everyone else has.

Brad seems to have the old fashioned double standard that made Tony Stewart so popular.

I'm not mad at Kenseth at all, sucks that he blocked he 24 and probably cost him a win...but the 24 should have moved him if he had a problem. Racing is racing.

Well, to pretty much some it up....you had the 24 out there with the car about as slow as it has been all night (shocker)...you got the 2 driving like an idiot....you got Kenseth trying to pull every move, clean or dirty, he possibly can to win....Logano just took advantage of a train wreck of a situation....

The car wasn't slower. The field bunched up cause of caution laps. The car was pretty damn consistent the entire race. It took about 10 laps to get up to speed then they were the fastest car out there for the next 40-50 laps. Unfortunately the last run was just 9 laps long.

Maybe they'll watch some race tapes and learn how to set up a car so that it's a "short run car" late in the race, Gordon himself just said the same thing in the post-race interview.

Back
Top Bottom