Richmond RACE thread ---

Agreed 100%. Kenseth said it himself. He was battling for the win. Any of those other guys, Brad especially, would have done the same thing and there is nothing wrong with that.
Even Gordon himself said Kenseth did what any of them would have done. That's short track racing.;)

Last edited:
So much mad in this thread and I'm just sitting here after my driver finished 34th or something

617e60cd351cb957c3e88028c33677c352.png
The funny thing is, none of the drivers in the top five but Brad were upset. They were the ones out there fighting for it, not us, so how can anyone else be upset if they're not?

I get that everyone's all jacked up after what we just saw, but let's just appreciate the fact that we may have just seen the best finish we'll see all year and be happy with it. My guys didn't win either and I could not be happier with that finish.

The funny thing is, none of the drivers in the top five but Brad were upset. They were the ones out there fighting for it, not us, so how can anyone else be upset if they're not?

I get that everyone's all jacked up after what we just saw, but let's just appreciate the fact that we may have just seen the best finish we'll see all year and be happy with it. My guys didn't win either and I could not be happier with that finish.
It was a good race.

Yeah buddy! Some people can appreciate a good race even if their favorite doesn't win :)

Sliced isn't one for being a good sportsman about winning. They don't teach how to react after winning in Canada - winning doesnt occur much north of the border :D

Sliced isn't one for being a good sportsman about winning. They don't teach how to react after winning in Canada - winning doesnt occur much north of the border :D
Really? Because Im pretty sure he's won 22% (ironic) of the races this year.... I dont care.. say what u want because ur mad Jeff failed... again... I can gloat all I want Ive been puttin up with it for long enough to brag.... dont hate.. celebrate!

Really? Because Im pretty sure he's won 22% (ironic) of the races this year.... I dont care.. say what u want because ur mad Jeff failed... again... I can gloat all I want Ive been puttin up with it for long enough to brag.... dont hate.. celebrate!
I wouldn't say he failed...he still came in 2nd. Dominated the race but got held up by a slower car in a big wad towards the end.

Tell that to the couple of drivers that have a legitimate reason to be angry. He was the reason the feild was bunched up and ****** about 3 other drivers.

So you can take your own advice and shut the hell up.

Cry baby Gordon fan. He was leading it isn't his job to move out of the way.

Ehh, let the boy gloat now that he actually has something to gloat about. Like I've said before, he takes a lot of crap on here, warranted or not, and he's a good sport about it. He's earned it.

I bet Ambrose will be getting calls from a lot of the other drivers wanting him to teach them his boxing moves...and Mears will probably be the first one to call for an appointment.:D

Can you celebrate without making Jeff sound like a failure though? I'm happy for you but throwing a driver under the bus because he "failed" again is low.

Can you celebrate without making Jeff sound like a failure though? I'm happy for you but throwing a driver under the bus because he "failed" again is low.

:p

Don't get your panties in a wad. We are all being graceful IMO.

Back
Top Bottom