Richmond RACE thread ---

Hey did I mention... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
image.jpg

Anyone mad at Kenseth can shut the hell up. If I am not mistaken he has every chance to go for that win that everyone else has.

Tell that to the couple of drivers that have a legitimate reason to be angry. He was the reason the feild was bunched up and ****** about 3 other drivers.

So you can take your own advice and shut the hell up.

Why would I be mad? Grasping at straws here. Where did Biffle and Kahne finish again? Also, who led the most laps and who's leading the points? Remind me why I'm mad again? :rolleyes:

The Miami heat are irrelevant to the outcome of the race, and I'm a marlins, dolphins, and hurricanes fan so who is grasping at straws here? ;) Kyle Busch stole a 3rd so I'm pretty happy

Tell that to the couple of drivers that have a legitimate reason to be angry. He was the reason the feild was bunched up and ****** about 3 other drivers.

So you can take your own advice and shut the hell up.

Like nobody else in the history of NASCAR has ever bunched up the field on a restart.

I thought this was a RACE not a block fest. Thought people would learn not to block the track after Earnhardt did it.

Kyle said mofo. I can guaran damn tee you Helton and Brian are drinking the Imodium straight at this very moment.

Probably no secret fines for this one, they will probably just have the secret mafia bouncers beat him up this time.

They keep replaying "The Punch" over and over.

Poor Mears will live with this shame of getting clocked live on tv for the rest of his life.

I thought this was a RACE not a block fest. Thought people would learn not to block the track after Earnhardt did it.
You're right its a race... fastest wins..... but if u let someone slow u down... well then ur just not the fastest.... you know who was? My guy! Thats who! Wana argue? He finished the race in less time than anyone.... time/distance=speed therefore... Joey was fastest... not Jeff :p

JEB, no need to get personal.
JEB gets called out after he got told to shut up first? Ah, good ol R-F mod logic :bounce:

Now starts the classic R-F complain about drivers being too vanilla & complain more when short track tempers flare

Back
Top Bottom