Ricky Stenhouse Daytona bonehead thread

Kez warns the field for 'Dega.....Oooooooooo, so scared. LOL. Love the dude. Never disappoints. Would have been interesting to see if the longer blade would have prevented him from blocking like he usually does.
I think Kez is the best blocker in Nascar. The kid last night was to late for that move and HE caused the wreck, NOT STENHOUSE IMO. Brad hasn't caused a wreck because of his blocking. IMO.

stenhouse.jpg

He was nervous his sponsors may leave as deep down he knows he can only win on a plate track like many other drivers.

I think Kez is the best blocker in Nascar. The kid last night was to late for that move and HE caused the wreck, NOT STENHOUSE IMO. Brad hasn't caused a wreck because of his blocking. IMO.

I would agree.

Have to go with the 17
I might have missed some information,but I don't know why Kahne let the 78 and 4 line up together on the 2nd to last restart.

Yes the 17 Effed up...when he wrecked Kyle...way too aggressive. But he had a strong car and he knew it so he was driving his ass off. Seriously how many guys have made mistakes on plate tracks? Most!!! So I would lay off of him. **** happens! Plate racing is plate racing. The first wreck was circumstantial...who ever was behind the 2 was going to be at fault. That's what happens when you to check up significantly. Move on. Jimmie and Chad sounded dumb as hell and I LOVED when Steve Letarte layed in to him! Lol.

Y'all ganging up on Ricky, could it be you miss the Danica interviews? :D

In Ricky's post race interview he said because he was successful running aggressive with two wins that was the way to go.

Keselowski had a winning car and his emotions got the best of him. I'm not going to say he's a bonehead for it because we have all said some silly **** while upset. I can't hold that against him at all.

Emotions and saying stuff in the heat of the moment is what is needed more in the sport. Really tired of interviewers phoning in the interviews, drivers getting by with "stock" answers. You can tell most of them have a lot more to say when they get wrecked, but nobody is asking the questions.

Yes the 17 Effed up...when he wrecked Kyle...way too aggressive. But he had a strong car and he knew it so he was driving his ass off. Seriously how many guys have made mistakes on plate tracks? Most!!! So I would lay off of him. sh!t happens! Plate racing is plate racing. The first wreck was circumstantial...who ever was behind the 2 was going to be at fault. That's what happens when you to check up significantly. Move on. Jimmie and Chad sounded dumb as hell and I LOVED when Steve Letarte layed in to him! Lol.

Hey...don't want to defend Rick too much, as even though the #2 did back off due to the ineptness of the #24, and instigate a response from whomever was following him, Rick could have backed off. It was still in the first half of the race. The second time, he has no excuse...other than.

Roush has been so piss poor for so long, their only opportunity is to do well on plate tracks. Rick knows this...so he had this going gonzo attitude from the get go. Unfortunately instead of controlling his sense of urgency, he let it get away from him. His car would have been a contender all night. He pre-ejaculated and missed the big one...a win.

Emotions and saying stuff in the heat of the moment is what is needed more in the sport. Really tired of interviewers phoning in the interviews, drivers getting by with "stock" answers. You can tell most of them have a lot more to say when they get wrecked, but nobody is asking the questions.

Which is why Rodger loves Kes. Kes has his moments where he just doesn't give a **** in speaking his mind. Not to mention he's about as "old school" as you can get in drivers right now. Kes is not as a big of an a**hole as Rusty was though...lol

Sponsors pretty much stopped that because it reflects on them (or so they think) and since they pay the bills they get their way. They even tamed Kyle B to some degree.

I get that Ricky was aggressive and involved in about everything this weekend, but let's not sit here and act like we haven't seen any of this before. I agree that the first wreck was circumstantial. It would not have mattered who was behind Kez, when these guys are pushing and someone has to get out of the throttle it causes the chain reaction and usually someone falls victim. The second wreck was Stenhouse side drafting KyBu. Was it necessary at that time? No, but when you have cars that are so dependent on air and are impacted by another driver at that level guys are going to use it to their advantage. We all have driven less aero dependent cars on the highway and felt the wind from another vehicle effect ours. Now imagine it at 200 mph inches instead of feet apart in a car that is effected by every gust. That little surge we feel is extremely magnified for these guys and this is sometimes the final result.

1. Everyone who blames Ricky for the 1st wreck.

2. William Byron for the 1st wreck.

3. Ricky Stenhouse for the 2nd wreck.

4. Bubba Wallace for the 3rd one.

Weird, three big wrecks, all 3 caused by different people. :/ Yet Ricky gets the most hate. I mean could be the other 2 was caused by Rookies? But still :XXROFL:

And yet you dislike Kyle Busch and his interviews. Interesting.

1. Everyone who blames Ricky for the 1st wreck.

2. William Byron for the 1st wreck.

3. Ricky Stenhouse for the 2nd wreck.

4. Bubba Wallace for the 3rd one.

Weird, three big wrecks, all 3 caused by different people. :/ Yet Ricky gets the most hate. I mean could be the other 2 was caused by Rookies? But still :XXROFL:

This again?

Ricky has a well deserved reputation; it's as simple as that.

Same reason why people hate on Kyle Busch for a douchey interview, but might give someone like Matt Kenseth a pass for giving a similar interview. Rest assured, if Byron or anyone else starts making a habit of driving like an idiot, I guarantee they will start catching flak for it. We aren't just "picking on Ricky" for no reason.

This again?

Same reason why people hate on Kyle Busch for a douchey interview, but might give someone like Matt Kenseth a pass for giving a similar interview. Rest assured, if Byron or anyone else starts making a habit of driving like an idiot, I guarantee they will start catching flak for it. We aren't just "picking on Ricky" for no reason.

Doesn’t change the fact he didn’t take out as many people as people say lol, doesn’t change the fact he only caused one wreck. So yes this again. I mean I don’t fully care if people want to talk about them two causing the other big wrecks, but don’t blame Ricky for another drivers wreck.

This again?

For sure, another thing contrary to Jr's assessment and Burtons jabbering about the first wreck Stenhouse was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean behind Kes and he turned him with high side english to the left and wiped out half the field. Byron was blocking like he was supposed to and Kez never touched him.

You just said drivers should let it out....be themselves. Stop being vanilla.
yeah so what difference does it make, another driver like Kez lets loose and there are plenty here that have plenty to say about it..that is good BTW, need more of it.

For sure, another thing contrary to Jr's assessment and Burtons jabbering about the first wreck Stenhouse was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean behind Kes and he turned him with high side english to the left and wiped out half the field. Byron was blocking like he was supposed to and Kez never touched him.

Blocking that early and that hard?? No. Let’s also see how good you do at them speeds lol. Everyone always acts like these cars can break and check up like that. Brad might not have touched William but he was damn close. Maybe the kid should learn how to block, and that’s coming from a fan.

Doesn’t change the fact he didn’t take out as many people as people say lol, doesn’t change the fact he only caused one wreck. So yes this again. I mean I don’t fully care if people want to talk about them two causing the other big wrecks, but don’t blame Ricky for another drivers wreck.
Stenhouse turns Kez @3:05 Stenhouse turns KDB @ 7:00

I don't blame Byron as much as Stenhouse for the first wreck (standonit explained it well a few posts above) so we'll just agree to disagree there. Stenhouse was driving reckless all night like he always does at plate tracks, with the highlight being the ridiculous wreck with the 18; that might have been one of the dumbest wrecks I've ever seen at a plate race.

Repeat offenders always catch the most heat. It's not a coincidence that so many people are calling out Stenhouse.

Stenhouse juking around ln the middle behind Kez going back and fourth like he is trying to pass and he probably was..over aggressive stupid driving

Back
Top Bottom