Ricky Stenhouse Daytona bonehead thread

I don't blame Byron as much as Stenhouse for the first wreck (standonit explained it well a few posts above) so we'll just agree to disagree there. Stenhouse was driving reckless all night like he always does at plate tracks, with the highlight being the ridiculous wreck with the 18; that might have been one of the dumbest wrecks I've ever seen at a plate race.

Repeat offenders always catch the most heat. It's not a coincidence that so many people are calling out Stenhouse.

Let me explain it this way. On the road you’re going what 50 or 60 at the most. Do you know why on roads you don’t follow closely? Because at those speeds if you are close and the person in front of you has to let on the brakes really fast you’ll probably hit him. Now at Daytona they are going way faster than that, so what do you think happens when a driver has to hit the breaks hard not to hit the guy in front of him. If it wasn’t Ricky behind Brad it’s someone else and same **** happens.

Let me explain it this way. On the road you’re going what 50 or 60 at the most. Do you know why on roads you don’t follow closely? Because at those speeds if you are close and the person in front of you has to let on the brakes really fast you’ll probably hit him. Now at Daytona they are going way faster than that, so what do you think happens when a driver has to hit the breaks hard not to hit the guy in front of him. If it wasn’t Ricky behind Brad it’s someone else and same sh!t happens.
Stenhouse jacked up Kez not once but twice, but you have your story. Hit him @ 3:04 and then turned him @ 3:06

Let me explain it this way. On the road you’re going what 50 or 60 at the most. Do you know why on roads you don’t follow closely? Because at those speeds if you are close and the person in front of you has to let on the brakes really fast you’ll probably hit him. Now at Daytona they are going way faster than that, so what do you think happens when a driver has to hit the breaks hard not to hit the guy in front of him. If it wasn’t Ricky behind Brad it’s someone else and same sh!t happens.

Drivers check up without getting wrecked all the time, drivers bump draft without wrecking all the time. Why is Stenhouse constantly dancing around behind the 2? Why is he on his rear bumper going into the turn? Oh, wait, we're talking about the same guy that tried to side draft the 18 in the freakin corner. Yeah.

Drivers check up without getting wrecked all the time, drivers bump draft without wrecking all the time. Why is Stenhouse constantly dancing around behind the 2? Why is he on his rear bumper going into the turn? Oh, wait, we're talking about the same guy that tried to side draft the 18 in the freakin corner. Yeah.

Like you said we’ll have to agree to disagree which is fine with me. I hate having to defend Ricky when I’m not even a fan of his lol. Don’t care for him either and agrees he causes a lot of dumb crap. Just not the wreck at hand.

Well from here out Rickys new name is wrecky . He proved it sat night by taking out all those cars twice . And his pit crew was heard telling him that the 9 car had a lot of damage and they could make up points on him. Its as if he planned the whole thing!

Keselowski had a winning car and his emotions got the best of him. I'm not going to say he's a bonehead for it because we have all said some silly sh!t while upset. I can't hold that against him at all.
By the way, didn't Kez cause a wreck at the front of the field at Talladega a few years ago while 6 laps down?

The expectation for these guys to be perfect the entire race is unrealistic. Was it early to be super aggressive? Yes, but if you are fast you want to get to the front to try and avoid a lot of the calamity. I can't blame Stenhouse for trying to seize his opportunity there. The KyBu wreck was a product of side drafting. Simple as that. He tried to side draft and lost the nose.........at 200mph with less then a half second to react and catch the car. It's super easy to come to conclusions when we have our feet up.

The side drafting on KDB was the product of stupid. The 24 was in front, Stenhouse is on the bottom and KDB was up top already in position side drafting. And he looses the nose and wonders why the air sucked him up into KDB?

Stenhouse almost wiped out himself and the leaders trying to get around Ross Chastain just a week ago...

And that all happens because of a stupid block. That block was going to cause a wreck no matter what. End of story.
The reason why IRL made blocking more than once illegal. Of course those guys aren't protected as well as Cup drivers.

I think the NASCAR drivers enforce the 1 block rule, they typically end a second block on their own terms.
Not to sure about that. The fans and a few drivers voiced their displeasure at Joey getting fed up with a slow car ( Kenseth) blocking.:rolleyes:

Ricky's Tee shirts are on sale at the NASCAR Store, I just bought another to cheer him on. You can buy one to use as a crying towel if you like.

I also Bought more '22' shirts.

I like Stenhouse. He’s done quite a lot with his resources and talent-level.

A couple of Championships, some Cup victories, Danica in her yoga prime — come on, give the kid some credit and enjoy his thread. :)

Everybody acts like Roush Fenway is first class outfit, Jack lost it years ago Kurt Busch left them as a Champion, Kennseth, Burton, Backflip Guy all gone as he was putting out crap cars Stenhouse and Bayne have not had much to work with

What is this, your day to dig up zombies?
18da60b95c9f2dfb2bd40629f708b6b5

I did like Danica, but she had good equipment and good support and a ton of starts very few decent finishes.

Back
Top Bottom