Rodney Rodney Rodney

Ran that mouth too much lol
Earlier today in another thread I mentioned the proclivity of many Nascar fans to latch onto dark, dark conspiracy theories even if they are not supported by a shred of actual evidence. Here is an example of what I was talking about.

It's shameful that many will try to excuse SHR cheating by throwing up smokescreens of disinformation and making it Nascar's fault. It's not Nascar's fault. It's SHR's fault for cheating.

I'm not saying he wasn't doing something he shouldn't have been but let's all admit it was pretty convenient that Kevin was trashing them all week and they happen to "randomly" take his car and find something wrong with it

Seems like one of those DOT inspections to me.....We'll keep looking til we find something wrong

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm not saying he wasn't doing something he shouldn't have been but let's all admit it was pretty convenient that Kevin was trashing them all week and they happen to "randomly" take his car and find something wrong with it

Seems like one of those DOT inspections to me.....We'll keep looking til we find something wrong

Could be, but if you are pushing it, keep your mouth shut

Is this one of the biggest fines ever?

If you're not cheating, there isn't an issue. Run your mouth, crawl up my ass.....shouldn't be a problem. The Next Gen should get rid of the "pushing it to the limit" thing....and any insinuation that everybody is cheating if NASCAR looked close enough takes us back to the last gen....but I get it......some will roll the dice....Rodney more than most apparently.

If you're not cheating, there isn't an issue. Run your mouth, crawl up my ass.....shouldn't be a problem. The Next Gen should get rid of the "pushing it to the limit" thing....and any insinuation that everybody is cheating if NASCAR looked close enough takes us back to the last gen....but I get it......some will roll the dice....Rodney more than most apparently.
I'd still be willing to bet if you look close enough at every car in the field you'd find something illegal. And I mean EVERY

NASCAR has been known to make examples of people who question them. Is this another case of this? I don't know. But the timing sure is suspicious. If Denny gets knocked out of the playoffs, it will be interesting to see if he also gets busted for something.

NASCAR has been known to make examples of people who question them. Is this another case of this? I don't know. But the timing sure is suspicious. If Denny gets knocked out of the playoffs, it will be interesting to see if he also gets busted for something.

It's kind of weird that Harvick's car has been "randomly selected" to go back to R&D ever since he began his crusade against NASCAR.

This is as blatant as you can get on NASCAR's part. The optics are horrible. This is the crooked sheriff pulling you over, smashing your headlight and taillight with his club, then writing you tickets for them while chewing on a toothpick.

I'm not saying SHR is innocent, but I am saying that NASCAR was finding SOMETHING to hammer whether it was really there or not. It's NASCAR's word that matters in these deals.

Nascar can be tyrannical unless you're a Petty or senior.

This is as blatant as you can get on NASCAR's part. The optics are horrible. This is the crooked sheriff pulling you over, smashing your headlight and taillight with his club, then writing you tickets for them while chewing on a toothpick.

I'm not saying SHR is innocent, but I am saying that NASCAR was finding SOMETHING to hammer whether it was really there or not. It's NASCAR's word that matters in these deals.
They've also been caught before so it's not difficult to make it seem believable whether they did it or not.

I tend to believe they probably did do something tho.

NASCAR lost credibility a long time ago.
Remember when they boned Kurt at ACS with the fake yellow on the last lap?

Coincidence. Kyle and Denny got their knuckles whacked and didn't need to run their mouths to get caught. The #4 guys had nothing to lose and decided to see if they could get by with something. No conspiracy needed; if there was, the #11 and #18 would be at the R&D center on alternating weekends.

For an organization that's dying to get back to the forefront of American sport, the absolute dumbest thing they could do would be to purposely seek out teams and drivers that aren't politically toeing their company line. If that ever got out, and it would, they would crumble.

Unless they want to end up like professional boxing, it's probably best to not play stupid games.

Kind of weird that they keep drawing the same car number where the driver and crew chief are super critical of NASCAR.
** sigh **

So many people just looking for a juicy conspiracy theory... with Harvick and Childers egging them on.

The cars tagged for further inspection at R&D lab are not chosen by a "random draw" of all cars entered. That has happened on occasion in the past, but generally the word random just means the cars are not dictated by specific race finishing position. It has been widely reported that cars chosen are often because of tips received and/or sudden changes in performance. Not saying there was a tip about the 4 car, but it would be a reasonable guess.

** sigh **

So many people just looking for a juicy conspiracy theory... with Harvick and Childers egging them on.

The cars tagged for further inspection at R&D lab are not chosen by a "random draw" of all cars entered. That has happened on occasion in the past, but generally the word random just means the cars are not dictated by specific race finishing position. It has been widely reported that cars chosen are often because of tips received and/or sudden changes in performance. Not saying there was a tip about the 4 car, but it would be a reasonable guess.

Or NASCAR is gonna keep going after them until Kevin and Rodney get the message that they need to support the NextGen car and NASCAR.

Or NASCAR is gonna keep going after them until Kevin and Rodney get the message that they need to support the NextGen car and NASCAR.

Well, if I were Kevin and I actually thought that was the case, then I'd retire today and then let NASCAR have with both barrels 24/7. He's at the point in his life where he really doesn't need to kiss asses any longer, and I were him, I wouldn't.

Well, if I were Kevin and I actually thought that was the case, then I'd retire today and then let NASCAR have with both barrels 24/7. He's at the point in his life where he really doesn't need to kiss asses any longer, and I were him, I wouldn't.
Kevin is going to make a hell of an SRX Driver.

Or an OSHA inspection!

Uh Bud Kevin has a kid coming up thats gonna run in NASCAR if he decides thats what he wants to do. Thats some shallow thinking on your part, plus Kevin is just a loud mouth anyway, you act like he has some secret info on NASCAR that will ruin them... puh lease!

Earlier today in another thread I mentioned the proclivity of many Nascar fans to latch onto dark, dark conspiracy theories even if they are not supported by a shred of actual evidence. Here is an example of what I was talking about.

It's shameful that many will try to excuse SHR cheating by throwing up smokescreens of disinformation and making it Nascar's fault. It's not Nascar's fault. It's SHR's fault for cheating.
I re read this and I think you are saying that my post is an example of people "latching on to dark conspiracy theories". Well if so let me let you know I've been on the front lines and I've personally seen it, thats not a therory thats a fact! NASCAR and the officials take their jobs just as serious as the race teams do and dont like people running them down.
Coincidence. Kyle and Denny got their knuckles whacked and didn't need to run their mouths to get caught. The #4 guys had nothing to lose and decided to see if they could get by with something. No conspiracy needed; if there was, the #11 and #18 would be at the R&D center on alternating weekends.
Even so, if you challenge NASCAR expect and thorough investigation, count on it.

Back
Top Bottom