Rolex 24 at Daytona--RACE Thread

That is an odd looking car - kinda neat but I wonder how stable it is. You'd think handling would be better the other way around (I suppose it is more aero w/narrow front)
the theory is half a car with half the horse power..and less pitting makes it competitive. They are trying to make it feather light and super slick aero

if you have a computer or one of those big phone thingys looks like there are plenty of streams you might be able to catch. I have found a couple already showing the race, don't know if the will make the switch to fox2 yet

I wonder if the FOX stream works on the iPad.

I took a lap in the 4 streaming cars and the Corvette sounded the best (have decent computer speakers - cranked em up), the audi signal is intermittent.

I found a page I think it was on the IMSa site that had a mobile app for the stream, but I don't know if it works, and Fox has a mobile deal too, Fox Go I think it is called.

The FOX Sports GO app is locked behind a provider wall and like three whole cable providers from Bum**** Nowhere are the only providers that allow access to it.

I took a lap in the 4 streaming cars and the Corvette sounded the best (have decent computer speakers - cranked em up), the audi signal is intermittent.
there will be a lot of that tonight when all you can find is the stream, you pick a car and ride with the driver. I find the leaderboard and pick one of the cars and drivers and we race.:)

Reading on Facebook that a lot of FOX affiliates aren't airing the Rolex 24, decided to air college basketbore instead.

FOX Sports isn't just looking as bad as ESPN in terms of motorsports coverage, they're looking worse.

the #1 Ganassi car has McMurray on the team and #2 has Larson, Dixon and Pruitt are driving them now.

amazing, after this coverage is over on Fox and it switches to nowhere 2, there is and hour of infomercial. :confused:

Horrible crash. Hopefully Memo Gidley is ok....

Not seeing any movement, horrible response time as well.

This doesn't look good at all.

Both drivers still in the cars.

99's ****pit buckled..

Still working on extracting Memo Gidley..

just saw a picture of the 99 on facebook. Trying to find a video, i'm out of the loop...****pit definitely didn't hold conformity.

Very scary, thoughts and prayers.

The other driver was on a stretcher as well...

This is an ugly one boys.

Worried for Memo apparently they had to cut him out of the car.
No info at all on conditions sounds bad.

Back
Top Bottom