Rolex 24 at Daytona

I dont understand why they dont have retainer tubes/cages around the halfshafts like monster trucks do around the driveshafts.

I'm with the announcers. That doesn't need a penalty on Oliver. He allowed cars to pass and resumed a latter position. Having to make a complete stop is BS.

The streamings decent. Don't know if I'll be able to watch this whole thing on here though but I'm going to try to make it lol I'm setting the dvr for 9am in case I fall asleep though

The streamings decent. Don't know if I'll be able to watch this whole thing on here though but I'm going to try to make it lol I'm setting the dvr for 9am in case I fall asleep though
Better than what we've had of years late. I'm getting HDx1300 on my laptop. HORRIBLE sound though. Had to plug external speakers to my laptop and they're at 50%.

Better than what we've had of years late. I'm getting HDx1300 on my laptop. HORRIBLE sound though. Had to plug external speakers to my laptop and they're at 50%.

It's their audio, mine is just as bad, I can hear it but just barely. I may hook it up to external speakers as well and next time I get off the couch I'm going to put this feed on to my tv for a bit.

The 01 replaced their front brakes after 6 hours.

The 02 hasn't replaced any of their yet after 10 hours.

Chip's typical 2 strategy game?

btw the game show that speed is showing right now called "pumped!" is horrendous. They couldn't have picked a worse host. The guy is beyond annoying.

Montoya out, no brake change. Will be 10.5 hours complete at next stop. Right side tire changer threw something from the suspension area- wasn't a brake pad...looked like a 1" diameter 6" long piece of aluminum rod.

Can't believe they have gone this long without a caution, especially with all the traffic out there. These announcers are doing a good job as well.

I don't understand why they don't just push the cars instead of putting them on the hook

"a lap of fuel" WTF is that rule? Let them pack the damn cell if they want to

edit- now I understand. He was using the "I'm out of fuel" rule to pit early.

Kinda had to expect that to happen. It's too long of a race to keep the packs up the whole way through.

How are some of these guys -280 laps but still not out? Just keeping on running it in case everybody in front of them crashes and burns?

True enough to what Andy said: "When Ganassi needs to make time up, they'll throw Pablo in the car" .....He's got it back up to 6th after the shifter change.

Kinda had to expect that to happen. It's too long of a race to keep the packs up the whole way through.

How are some of these guys -280 laps but still not out? Just keeping on running it in case everybody in front of them crashes and burns?

Last year we had 3 cars on the lead lap all together.

On the overall results, -280/still running can still finish ahead of a DNF. Yea at this point there's only 170 laps left or so (the whole race is usually 768 or so) so its moot....

Ryan Daziel just raced his way back on the lead lap. Looks like Ford will be the powerplant to beat. And to think they're in fuel conservation mode!

Holy ****, did you see those big chunks of rubber they took out of the car?
We're all used to nascar-goodyears that flake and embed into the track to make the grove. But they have one direction (LTR) that they design the tires around.

Road racing tires have to handle both directions obviously, so the rubber comes off in little rolls or balls that cant embed into the track.

Back
Top Bottom