Ross Chastain is a Future Star

What in the hell are you talking about?

Ross is currently 5th in the full season standings. He's having a good year, he just hasn't won yet.
Yea, so what he said makes sense? Milk starts out great, then gets bad as time goes on. Think that’s what he was saying.

Talent is not an issue with Chastain, but every dang weekend he runs over somebody. He has to work on that or else, he'll start making enemies.

Ridiculous chatter about Ross. Trackhouse had both cars near the front at most races last year. Now other teams caught up, and they run strong to good most tracks. Chastain is a good driver, makes some risky moves where things are too tight, but is proving he belongs among the top drivers currently in NASCAR. He’s among several top racers still looking for their first win this season. Hambone can’t seem to drive a car anymore without wrecking someone or himself. That’s who people should be questioning relative to “losing a step”.

Ridiculous chatter about Ross. Trackhouse had both cars near the front at most races last year. Now other teams caught up, and they run strong to good most tracks. Chastain is a good driver, makes some risky moves where things are too tight, but is proving he belongs among the top drivers currently in NASCAR. He’s among several top racers still looking for their first win this season. Hambone can’t seem to drive a car anymore without wrecking someone or himself. That’s who people should be questioning relative to “losing a step”.
Exactly,2 weeks ago he runs Elliott up into the wall. Then yesterday he just runs into the wall.

On DBC this week they were hinting that whatever Mr. H said caused Marks to neuter Ross a bit, and that they needed to tell Ross to go back to the "give no Fs tour" mentality. I also wonder if (tin foil hat time) HMS isn't giving them some 1b or 2 level equipment/data/engines versus what they've had before to prove a point. I highly doubt that last bit is true, but if you're inclined to believe the conspiracy theories...

I honestly think he just had a slump, like pretty much every driver has during a season. Don’t think it was anything more than that. Very rare a driver does good every race

Ross finished 2 laps down in 25th last night at Utica Rome. The last car running on the track. He was respectable in the feature and was running ahead of 2 or 3 cars until spinning late. He got faster all night long. Would love to see him run more dirt.

Reactions: sdj
Well, it is pretty obvious that the Felon is sending Track House teams sub par engines of lower horse power. As is apparent in the last two Cup Races.

I want to see the HP readings form the 5 car and the 1 car, anyone know where to obtain that info?

Well, it is pretty obvious that the Felon is sending Track House teams sub par engines of lower horse power. As is apparent in the last two Cup Races.

I want to see the HP readings form the 5 car and the 1 car, anyone know where to obtain that info?
RCR/ECR (hold my watch) supplies engines for Trackhouse

At Pocono he came from P21 on a difficult track and finished P13. Acceptable, not great and not as good as a top five or ten, but acceptable. He won a couple of weeks ago and is in the playoffs plus just signed a major sponsor. Things are good for Ross and gonna get better. Stop acting like an overly protective mother who thinks her boy can do no wrong. Ross is good. He'll be okay. He's racing and racing is like that. Up one week and down the next.

Pocono is a miserable track to pass on. Years ago it was always a single file parade with an occasional pass and even with the new car it's tough as hell to get around somebody.
Hamlin did it by taking the air off of the left rear of the 48 in the corner, and running the 5 out of track like Hamlin did to Ross the year before. The gerbils were silent both times yesterday and the year before when Hamlin did the same thing.

Would the gerbils be ignoring what obviously happened if Ross was involved? I mean the whole grandstands were Booing Hambone and the gerbils are miss-directing what they are booing about.

Pocono is a miserable track to pass on. Years ago it was always a single file parade with an occasional pass and even with the new car it's tough as hell to get around somebody.
Hamlin did it by taking the air off of the left rear of the 48 in the corner, and running the 5 out of track like Hamlin did to Ross the year before. The gerbils were silent both times yesterday and the year before when Hamlin did the same thing.
What happened to Bowman, wasn’t anything wrong that Denny did. He never once touched him, taking the air off someone isn’t dirty.

Would the gerbils be ignoring what obviously happened if Ross was involved? I mean the whole grandstands were Booing Hambone and the gerbils are miss-directing what they are booing about.

Burton was pretty much "I would be pissed", wasn't he? Or was that post race.

Kyle Petty also went off on him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dennis wrecked St. Larson, which got the fans going. Remember when Larson fans were calling for Bubba's expulsion of the sport when Bubba got payback on Larson for running him up the track? I suspect they'd have a different reaction if Larson hooked Dennis.

Dennis wrecked St. Larson, which got the fans going. Remember when Larson fans were calling for Bubba's expulsion of the sport when Bubba got payback on Larson for running him up the track? I suspect they'd have a different reaction if Larson hooked Dennis.
It wasn't Larson fans calling for Bubba's head. It was the Facebook fans. Those special folks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You and others are free to drag in "what about this's" to confuse the issue that I posted, which was everybody was mad at the move Hamlin did and not all up in arms like the gerbils were trying to portray about the bum call at the end of the race. Hamlin parked far from the fence and the fans that were booing and throwing stuff weren't doing it about the caution call.

You and others are free to drag in "what about this's" to confuse the issue that I posted, which was everybody was mad at the move Hamlin did and not all up in arms like the gerbils were trying to portray about the bum call at the end of the race. Hamlin parked far from the fence and the fans that were booing and throwing stuff weren't doing it about the caution call.

You must have missed my posts where I called the caution call bull**** too.

You must have missed my posts where I called the caution call bull**** too.
The call at the end of the race was complicated. Large track, plenty of time. Preece's car didn't appear to be hurt and he was trying to get it to fire. He did get it to fire, but either he shut it off, or it quit on it's own and by then they had to throw the yellow and that finished the race.
The Gerbils acting like the fans were booing and shaking their fists at the 11 car was really about the caution was laughable.

Some loose their lids and think the yellow should have been thrown the second Preece spun. The same ones probably would be whining about Nascar making drama for a green and white checker if they did. Typical fan B.S. it happens every race almost.

The call at the end of the race was complicated. Large track, plenty of time. Preece's car didn't appear to be hurt and he was trying to get it to fire. He did get it to fire, but either he shut it off, or it quit on it's own and by then they had to throw the yellow and that finished the race.
The Gerbils acting like the fans were booing and shaking their fists at the 11 car was really about the caution was laughable.

Some loose their lids and think the yellow should have been thrown the second Preece spun. The same ones probably would be whining about Nascar making drama for a green and white checker if they did. Typical fan B.S. it happens every race almost.

Given the margin of error, I would’ve thrown the yellow when Preece spun. In most cases, you can wait a bit because your decision doesn’t immediately affect the outcome of the race. In this case, waiting resulted in a caution that immediately stopped the race and ended it.

Given the margin of error, I would’ve thrown the yellow when Preece spun. In most cases, you can wait a bit because your decision doesn’t immediately affect the outcome of the race. In this case, waiting resulted in a caution that immediately stopped the race and ended it.
Well it all works out better in 20/20 hindsight. Not saying that is you, but many have opinions after the fact and not in the heat of the moment.
It's Nascar's job to try to put on the most exciting race they can and at that point there was a dog fight going on for the win so they were hoping Preece would get fired and get the hell out of the way.
Another thing was that the race was working on a record for the most cautions at the track and it was running TV long. So I would suppose that was a bit of a factor also.

Not going to lie. At this point I'd probably have zero sympathy if 2015 Logano stepped out of a time machine and hooked Dennis.

At Pocono he came from P21 on a difficult track and finished P13. Acceptable, not great and not as good as a top five or ten, but acceptable. He won a couple of weeks ago and is in the playoffs plus just signed a major sponsor. Things are good for Ross and gonna get better. Stop acting like an overly protective mother who thinks her boy can do no wrong. Ross is good. He'll be okay. He's racing and racing is like that. Up one week and down the next.
Tell you what old man, you worry about you and I will worry about me.

I'm not worried about you, youngster. Ross is good. He's got a lot more wins coming and a lot more criticism as well as praise and one or more championships. Making allegations he is getting underpowered engines as a form of retaliation shows you are truly acting like an overly protective mother. Or a conspiracy theorist. The truth is, Ross is in a slump and they will get it figured out.
Ya gotta have faith, young fella. It's all gonna work out. ;)

I don’t know if Hendrick is giving them underpowered engines but Trackhouse may be getting MB2/pre-Stewart Haas CNC Racing level engine support. It depends on what Marks is willing to pay.

I just checked and found a source verifying information mentioned in a post by StandOnIt . According to Wikipedia, Chastain and Suarez engines and car bodies are provided by RCR.

Hendrick Engines is NOT the supplier of Trackhouse’s power units.

They’re an ECR customer.

Well, cut my leg off and call me stumpy. That info right there explains a whole lot. Unlike a lot of folks here, I can screw up with the best of them but, I will admit I was wrong on this engine thingy.
Hendrick Engines is NOT the supplier of Trackhouse’s power units.

They’re an ECR customer.

I sincerely apologize for saying the Felon was the culprit on this one issue and hope all the offended souls here will heal up and hair over.

Well, cut my leg off and call me stumpy. That info right there explains a whole lot. Unlike a lot of folks here, I can screw up with the best of them but, I will admit I was wrong on this engine thingy.

I sincerely apologize for saying the Felon was the culprit on this one issue and hope all the offended souls here will heal up and hair over.
Chastain is sitting pretty for the after season chase thingy. Don't let the gerbils drive ya up a wall man. It would take a number of small miracles to keep Chastain out of the chase.

1690227897768.png

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom