Ross Chastain is a Future Star

JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me
It’s been a minute since Dale Jr. hung it up. I’ve got a few guys I pull for. But haven’t had a new top dog to pull for every week.

Count me in the Ross Chastain fan club. I dig this dude’s swagger. Badass racer who’s finally got a hot rod to match his immense talent. A little bullheaded at times. But also self aware of how he rubs he people sometimes. Putting Justin Marks and Pitbull on the NASCAR map.

Conover

Team Owner
Love him or not, how can anyone pull hard against this man? I don’t begrudge anyone these days on how they got to their Cup ride, but Ross Chastain is as old school/hard knocks/hard lessons/perseverance beyond measure as anyone from the classic generations. His approach is so refreshing….honest, admits he screws up, still can’t believe he’s got this ride on this team…and is very grateful for it. He’s still a farmer, but obviously puts most of his time in at racing, as he should. Great family, great foundation of hard work, plus he’s a refreshingly enthusiasti, joyful personality for our sport. He also doesn‘t wussy around on the track, is tough and aggressive but not an a-hole by all accounts.

My neighbor up in Alva is THE REAL DEAL! Way to go Ross!!!

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
ZomboDroid 12052022164650.jpg

Top Bottom