Ross Chastain is a Future Star

I like what Jr said about Ross on the download this week. Basically don't change and the sport needs more guys like Ross. I'm not really a Ross fan, but am beginning to like him more. IMO he's a lot like Sr, they bring their friends to the track with them and aren't afraid to move a guy.

In this case I wish that we had some more video of the laps leading up to to it. I just find it hard to believe that he decided to drive in there and clean him out without some prior interaction. Denny did make some mention that Ross was working on him for several laps before that.

I like what Jr said about Ross on the download this week. Basically don't change and the sport needs more guys like Ross. I'm not really a Ross fan, but am beginning to like him more. IMO he's a lot like Sr, they bring their friends to the track with them and aren't afraid to move a guy.

In this case I wish that we had some more video of the laps leading up to to it. I just find it hard to believe that he decided to drive in there and clean him out without some prior interaction. Denny did make some mention that Ross was working on him for several laps before that.
If I recall correctly Ross was faster but couldnt pass him.

What I was getting was the 11 just holding his line or blocking the crap out of him? If the 11 was blocking him for 10 laps, I get it. If not maybe Ross just messed up

I just want these folks to keep the same energy when it’s a driver they don’t like who just knocks someone out the way, or spins out someone, of course most won’t.

Ross was faster. First freaking stage, the first stage, and Hamlin is acting like it is the final 10 laps of the race he's blocking, taking his line away, slowing Ross down. Hamlin was f'n with him. After Hamlin ate the wall he still continued his B.S., trying to wreck Ross, zig zagging in front of him like a pissed off car pool mom. Then Hamlin goes full Rambo after the race and vow's payback. I hope Marks has a long talk with Ross. Ya can't let fools like that slow ya down.

Ross was faster. First freaking stage, the first stage, and Hamlin is acting like it is the final 10 laps of the race he's blocking, taking his line away, slowing Ross down. Hamlin was f'n with him. After Hamlin ate the wall he still continued his B.S., trying to wreck Ross, zig zagging in front of him like a pissed off car pool mom. Then Hamlin goes full Rambo after the race and vow's payback. I hope Marks has a long talk with Ross. Ya can't let fools like that slow ya down.
What was Ross apologizing for?

There was a guy that came in to NASCAR and was very aggressive just like Chastain, he angered a lot of drivers with his aggressive driving but he was a winner. After having pissed off some of the elite drivers and putting a few out of commision,he rose during the drivers meeting at Talladega and apologised and said he would do better.
"A lot of drivers have lost respect for me, and that hurts," he said that Sunday morning. "I know I've driven too aggressively at times, and I'm trying hard to be more patient.
"I want to earn everyone's respect and make this fun again. I hope you'll give me another shot at that.
They did and the rest is history, His name?.................. Ernie Irvan
I just read this this morning and it brought a smile to my face as earlier this week I had thought how much Chastain reminded me of Ernie Irvan. I see striking similarities in their driving style and demeanor. Make no mistake, Ross Chastain is the real deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he won the championship this year. Yes, he's that good.

292521884_405176498252949_8818339367785960592_n.jpg

And they're making noise anytime Ross is out there. 🍉

What exacerbates my urinary tract to show my displeasure is, I see Ross Chastain as a potential champion in the cup series this year and feel he is blowing it by creating all these unnecessary, thoughtless, incidents that make other drivers angry and are waiting for revenge at an appropriate time. So much potential, and I love to see him win even if he beats my selections on BIG DAWGS.
He has the potential to be as good as Earnhardt, Sr., cause Dale, Sr., while recalling Dale, Sr., ran over his share of drivers when coming through the ranks.
I want Ross to win races and championships and as anxious as he is to win, I am as anxious for him to become a cup champion.

Possible. Or maybe, just maybe, they're sick of being run over every week in a boneheaded move. I'm going to apply Occam's Razor here...
Say what you will about the guys on DBC, but they're plugged in to the garage and are more open than any media personalities. They have been making it clear that Ross has made so many enemies that he's killing himself. The whole "Ross Chastain doesn't give a F Tour 2022."

Kyle Petty was jealous of guys like Gordon, Johnson, and Hamlin because they came in and won. They didn't do it by being bulls in a china shop.

Bottom line he is competition. They can all have their panties in a wad and it doesn't change a damn thing in the win lost column.

Possible. Or maybe, just maybe, they're sick of being run over every week in a boneheaded move. I'm going to apply Occam's Razor here...
Say what you will about the guys on DBC, but they're plugged in to the garage and are more open than any media personalities. They have been making it clear that Ross has made so many enemies that he's killing himself. The whole "Ross Chastain doesn't give a F Tour 2022."

Kyle Petty was jealous of guys like Gordon, Johnson, and Hamlin because they came in and won. They didn't do it by being bulls in a china shop.

As Yoda would say, In this one the Hate is strong.

Coming from an Elliott fan looking in the rear view mirror lol.... COMPETITION. He's beating the heck out of most of them and they ain't happy.

View attachment 64004
Mreh, the only thing that concerns me about Ross is whether he's going to plow you into the fence or not. He's got the speed and talent, I don't understand why he insists on being a wrecking ball too. Until he cleans that up, he will NOT be a champion (despite having the skill and talent to do so.)

That is the one thing Kyle can be counted on... jackassery
well, Kyle was exceptional at taking dudes out. Ross is a wrecking ball at times, no telling what he will do.Kinda makes it interesting to watch.

I'm one of the few around here that's OK with cup drivers entering a few Xfinity races to have some fun, get extra reps before Sunday, and earn a couple extra bucks... but Chastain's dirty driving is beyond ridiculous.

It's getting real hard to be a fan of this guy. Dude, ya just don't cut an apex to get inside an Xfinity Series regular so you can spin him out.

Yeah, man went down to a lower series, and took a dude out. Kyle Busch would be ripped apart for that. Ol Ross gets a free pass because we gotta “give him the benefit of the doubt.” Even after he’s done it countless times this season. When’s he lose that benefit?
When he gives up the watermelon farm.

He's a new Mr. where did he come from? Eh they whine when he taps a few, so he tries to be a good boy and look what happens lol. He just forgot one little thing. Pay attention at the drivers meeting lol. Mark Martin still has the title though.

I am starting to like Ross more and more. "Dave......." That was epic.
I'm not sure if he's genuinely uncomfortable being interviewed or if this is just his "character" but he's been giving some PAINFULLY uncomfortable interviews..

"...what do you mean..."

"No Dave........no..."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah, man went down to a lower series, and took a dude out. Kyle Busch would be ripped apart for that. Ol Ross gets a free pass because we gotta “give him the benefit of the doubt.” Even after he’s done it countless times this season. When’s he lose that benefit?

Ross isn’t the most experienced Cup Series driver

Back
Top Bottom