Roval Bonehead(s)

sigh, of course she has my respect for her profession but she was squatting talking to Bowman, not entering a burning building or on the scene of a head on collision. At that moment, she doesnt deserve anymore respect then the other people in the circle.
Does Bubba deserve more respect than the first responder ?

Right, you care more the she does lol
She might be busy saving lives :idunno: or roaming around in a burning building

Buy a clue, racing is for men
But Danica

Anyone notice Bubba is known more for his off track incidents/situations than his on-track results?

I think that sums him up

Anyone notice Bubba is known more for his off track incidents/situations than his on-track results?

I think that sums him up

Probably the same dude from Twitter who constantly berates him for no reason and deletes his tweets. Is that you? It wouldn't surprise me.

I've donated to Victory Junction, go do the same. Such a ****** driver as many so call want to say now, go place that energy in something for the kids.

No hes not. What have you done btw?

Won a few racing pools, hit a game winning shot in basketball, threw a strike out, won some bicycle races, got perfect attendance in 7th grade, tackled the leading rusher in the conference in high school, gotten compliments on my cooking, rode a horse, helped with a hot air balloon,won a few championships in NASCAR 2005: CHASE FOR THE CUP,

Won a few racing pools, hit a game winning shot in basketball, threw a strike out, won some bicycle races, got perfect attendance in 7th grade, tackled the leading rusher in the conference in high school, gotten compliments on my cooking, rode a horse, helped with a hot air balloon,won a few championships in NASCAR 2005: CHASE FOR THE CUP,
exactly

whew, sure glad nobody made a big deal out of it around here.
I wouldn't expect anything less from AB. He was very level headed when he was a youngster racing on the west coast and he is still a very level headed young man. I'm really glad to see he put together some really good laps in practice at Dover.

I am still waiting on the lab results before posting my scientific eloquent findings.

The most serious points of interest is the water. Determining the viscosity is crucial for determining the results.
If it was soft water everything is okay.
If it was hard water I will have to forward the findings to the prosecutors office.

I am still waiting on the lab results before posting my scientific eloquent findings.

The most serious points of interest is the water. Determining the viscosity is crucial for determining the results.
If it was hard water I will have to forward the findings to the prosecutors office.

What if gatorade ice punch with highly charged electrons?

I object! If the water was cold or hot is the question!

I object! If the water was cold or hot is the question!
20191005_212801.jpg

Maybe it was vodka in a water bottle. "Lucy you got some explaineeen to dooo":D:D:D

Where is she?
Unless my eyes and hears are deceiving me she is in Texas at the Packers / Cowboys game looking like she is enjoying the heck out of her life right now. Her life is definitely better then mine.:)

Even Alex Bowman didn't care.
But Nascar fans do....
DALE Jr's latest Download features Bubba... Here were responses to Juniors Instagram post...
And I really couldn't care less..... But his merch ain't gonna be flying off the shelves.
95071531111d0be8505dfbe6c86f667c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What if gatorade ice punch with highly charged electrons?

One other qustion of grave concern about the condition of the water remains.
-Did Wallace drink from the water bottle before firing the infamous H2O shot at Wallace.

-Did Wallace premeditate in advance to drink from the bottle first, with the intent of using the bottle to collect some salavia?

-Did Wallace intentionally use the water bottle to fire off a dialuted 'spit' shot at Bowman?

- Did Wallace premeditate and excute an attempted serial manslaughter event?

Methodology:
1) Fire the shot at Bowman.
2) Bowman is struck by the H2O. Remember Bowman is in an infectious driver down condition at the time.
3) The H2O strikes Bowman and it's momentum collects sweat and germs from Bowman.
4) The momentum of the H2O ingrediant mix exiting Bowman's body have a mid air chemical reaction before striking first responders. Creating the magic H2O bullet effect.

Any individual that has knowledge of the current location of the water bottle containing Wallace H2O ammunition needs to contact the FBI ballastics office.

But Nascar fans do....
DALE Jr's latest Download features Bubba... Here were responses to Juniors Instagram post...
And I really couldn't care less..... But his merch ain't gonna be flying off the shelves.
95071531111d0be8505dfbe6c86f667c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Those clowns werent buying his stuff anyway

One other qustion of grave concern about the condition of the water remains.
-Did Wallace drink from the water bottle before firing the infamous H2O shot at Wallace.

-Did Wallace premeditate in advance to drink from the bottle first, with the intent of using the bottle to collect some salavia?

-Did Wallace intentionally use the water bottle to fire off a dialuted 'spit' shot at Bowman?

- Did Wallace premeditate and excute an attempted serial manslaughter event?

Methodology:
1) Fire the shot at Bowman.
2) Bowman is struck by the H2O. Remember Bowman is in an infectious driver down condition at the time.
3) The H2O strikes Bowman and it's momentum collects sweat and germs from Bowman.
4) The momentum of the H2O ingrediant mix exiting Bowman's body have a mid air chemical reaction before striking first responders. Creating the magic H2O bullet effect.

Any individual that has knowledge of the current location of the water bottle containing Wallace H2O ammunition needs to contact the FBI ballastics office.

The lead investigator has highlighted that any DNA evidence gleaned from the water bottle will not be released to the press at this time. Including Bob Pockrass.

However, they did indicate one of their main points of interest was standard practice who fills Bubba's water bottle? The possibility of a 3rd party water bottle filler would introduce a co-conspirator role complicit in enabling and supplying, even masterminding the premeditation.

Back
Top Bottom