Roval Bonehead(s)

This isn't hard. First Responders on-scene conducting their mission -- knock it off, stay out of the way, don't interfere.

Bubba's or any other driver's butt-hurt does not have priority over First Responders conducting their mission, no matter what Bubba or your diagnosis is to the contrary.

NASCAR gives drivers a big box to play in with racing hard or even pummeling each other -- use your brain, get creative.
Interfere with what? He wasnt in dire straights, he was sitting on the ground talking with Gordon and other HMS team members with an ARM member talking with him , he didnt have oxygen on him, or and IV started. He was hot and tired, oh well welcome to racing.. Dont hook someome in the Right rear and expect not to be confronted regardless of how bad you feel.

Interfere with what? He wasnt in dire straights, he was sitting on the ground talking with Gordon and other HMS team members with an ARM member talking with him , he didnt have oxygen on him, or and IV started. He was hot and tired, oh well welcome to racing.. Dont hook someome in the Right rear and expect not to be confronted regardless of how bad you feel.

He was being tended to by professional first responders -- it doesn't get much easier than this. Let the medical professionals on that team conduct their business. If you are throwing water in their faces -- that is interfering. Let them follow the protocols -- not the mob who wants vengeance and seem to applaud Bubba's loss of control.

Bowman blew a corner on the first lap and spun out Wallace as a result. Obviously unintentional, but clearly Bowman was at fault and Wallace wasn't happy about it.

Wallace expresses his displeasure when they are together on the track again via his middle finger, and somehow this common gesture causes Bowman to see fit to wreck him again, intentionally. NASCAR and everyone else is well aware of it, as Bowman spelled it out on the radio. NASCAR takes no action and in fact protects Bowman by warning both drivers they are watching and to cut it out.

I see a lot of 'chicken****' behavior there, far more chicken**** than anything Wallace did later. The only person who didn't deserve to get caught up in the confrontation on pit road was the NASCAR medical director woman. That was unfortunate. Bowman deserved zero deference from Wallace given his actions, though he got some anyway, as it is obvious Wallace intended to do more than a drink in the face before he saw that Bowman was seated. The 'medical attention' angle as sympathy for Bowman is being exaggerated greatly. If Bowman wants to be left alone to recover after a tough race, all he'd have to do is not intentionally drive through people during it.
True story

He was being tended to by professional first responders -- it doesn't get much easier than this. Let the medical professionals on that team conduct their business. If you are throwing water in their faces -- that is interfering. Let them follow the protocols -- not the mob who wants vengeance and seem to applaud Bubba's loss of control.
He didnt throw water in her face, residual at best. She wasnt his target

Poor Jeff Gordon, his shirt got wet, but nobody cares about that because he didnt have an emergency emblem on it

If that medical personnel was on my team, ....

I could care less about the on-track antics of either of these drivers -- if my team goes in to conduct their mission -- nobody gets in their way or I'll personally come down on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok mod, give me a inbox, you gotta tell me what I said that was wrong. Look at what he said
"i would beat the fk outta bubba" Really?

Next to Nitro, I'm probably the biggest supporter of Alex there is around here, but when you add up all of the incidents, Bubba probably deserves a free shot at his jaw, just not then. Alex wasn't just hot and tired, he was sick and was receiving medical assistance. I know to some of you hardcore short track guys, it's a "so what" deal, but to the rest of the world not schooled in gritty racetrack etiquette, it was a VERY BAD look. Considering that Bubba is holding onto Cup racing by his fingernails, I don't think he did himself any favors there.

That's a meaningless distinction. She was in uniform and clearly conducting her mission as a first responder. Bubba was in the wrong.

Ok mod, give me a inbox, you gotta tell me what I said that was wrong. Look at what he said
"i would beat the fk outta bubba" Really?

Don't cherry pick, there was more -- you deceptively omitted the rest.

Right, you care more the she does lol
If I'm running a team of first responders -- and some entitled person comes in and disrupts that mission, then there would be consequences. That's not news.

Bubba can threaten Bowman with impunity for something in the entertainment spectrum... :rolleyes:

First Responders need to be respected, especially when they are in the mission.

Next to Nitro, I'm probably the biggest supporter of Alex there is around here, but when you add up all of the incidents, Bubba probably deserves a free shot at his jaw, just not then. Alex wasn't just hot and tired, he was sick and was receiving medical assistance. I know to some of you hardcore short track guys, it's a "so what" deal, but to the rest of the world not schooled in gritty racetrack etiquette, it was a VERY BAD look. Considering that Bubba is holding onto Cup racing by his fingernails, I don't think he did himself any favors there.
I'm short track and big track, been there

If I'm running a team of first responders -- and some entitled person comes in and disrupts that mission, then there would be consequences. That's not news.

Bubba can threaten Bowman with impunity for something in the entertainment spectrum... :rolleyes:

First Responders need to be respected, especially when they are in the mission.
Entitled Person? The one who got hooked in the right rear?

Entitled Person? The one who got hooked in the right rear?

The one who disrupted the First Responders.

You need to separate the entertainment of NASCAR contact from the fact that when First Responders are in the mission all the other driver nonsense should stop. Bubba can take care of his business with Bowman later.

Still havent heard her say she was disrespected, only by you
Oh please, Bubba comes in and disrupts the First Responders, throwing fluid into the face of the patient and others. Totally disrespectful.

The one who disrupted the First Responders.

You need to separate the entertainment of NASCAR contact from the fact that when First Responders are in the mission all the other driver nonsense should stop. Bubba can take care of his business with Bowman later.
Nobody got disrupted bud. She was talking not administering aide like an IV or oxygen. He wasnt passing out, or on deaths door. But feel free to make stuff up.

Residual is unacceptable. She had nothing to do with Bubba's PR stunt. Additionally, she didn't know where that would end up. Not cool.

Nobody got disrupted bud. She was talking not administering aide like an IV or oxygen. He wasnt passing out, or on deaths door. But feel free to make stuff up.

Disrupted -- buy a dictionary "bud".

lol. Yeah

Buy a dictionary.

At that time she's evaluating a heat/dehydration casualty as well as being responsible for administering care -- and that will be used to set up follow on treatment. Pretty standard. You may not like the sound of patient -- but once First Responders are on-scene, Bowman is under their care.

That's why Bubba needs to stop the nonsense.

Buy a dictionary.

At that time she's evaluating a heat/dehydration casualty as well as being responsible for administering care -- and that will be used to set up follow on treatment. Pretty standard. You may not like the sound of patient -- but once First Responders are on-scene, Bowman is under their care.

He threw a little bit of Gatorade on him. Y'all are acting like this was assault with a deadly weapon. You're the one who needs to stop the nonsense.

He threw a little bit of Gatorade on him. Y'all are acting like this was assault with a deadly weapon. You're the one who needs to stop the nonsense.

You cant disrupt medical attention that isnt being applied, try common sense.

Still trying to twist things to deceive. Bubba disrupted the First Responders. Right there on video.

Then you're playing word games... really deceitful.

Buy a dictionary.

Buy a clue, racing is for men

Back
Top Bottom