Roval Bonehead(s)

I have to give it to Bubba

I'm more bent about him spilling on the future of HMS over the EMT.

Respecting First Responders is the right answer. You are lost...
Yeah well when shes climbing up a stair case in to a burning building or on the scene of a head on collision she will have my respect.

All I will say is I agree when medical personnel are on the scene for "any reason". interference from "anyone else" should warrant a 2 week suspension. No Ifs or butts. If a person can't control their emotions then you don't belong in the sport.

All I will say is I agree when medical personnel are on the scene for "any reason". interference from "anyone else" should warrant a 2 week suspension. No Ifs or butts. If a person can't control their emotions then you don't belong in the sport.
Overreaction

Knowing how shy and easy going Alex is kind of surprised me that he dumped Bubba unless there is more to the story then meets the eye "which there usually is". But I was glad to see Alex stand up for himself but I also know that now is not a good time to make to many enemies.
I was thinking the same thing - there must be more to the story. But while trying to advance in the playoffs I thought it was the wrong time to act.

He threw a little bit of Gatorade on him. Y'all are acting like this was assault with a deadly weapon. You're the one who needs to stop the nonsense.
Bet your ass if Andy was doing one of his world famous interviews with Alex, and the incident happened and Andy got moist on his body, he would be the first to write a scintillating article on the dangers of residual water contacting non essential people.

Those are your requirements to respect her? Interesting.
sigh, of course she has my respect for her profession but she was squatting talking to Bowman, not entering a burning building or on the scene of a head on collision. At that moment, she doesnt deserve anymore respect then the other people in the circle.

sigh, of course she has my respect for her profession but she was squatting talking to Bowman, not entering a burning building or on the scene of a head on collision. At that moment, she doesnt deserve anymore respect then the other people in the circle.

As if we didn't already know it, you and I live in very different worlds. If that woman would have been a loved one of mine, and I was there, it would have been on like Donkey Kong. Try that same stunt with a police officer or even a NASCAR official and see how far you get.

As if we didn't already know it, you and I live in very different worlds. If that woman would have been a loved one of mine, and I was there, it would have been on like Donkey Kong. Try that same stunt with a police officer or even a NASCAR official and see how far you get.
Another spectacular overreaction, dont know sell my world short ol buddy. Aint skeered. Plenty of personal NASCAR moments I've been a part of and witnessed with officials that were far and away worse then this and nobody got fined, suspended or went to jail.

Bet your ass if Andy was doing one of his world famous interviews with Alex, and the incident happened and Andy got moist on his body, he would be the first to write a scintillating article on the dangers of residual water contacting non essential people.

You don't know me guy.

I can tell you things about the pits at racetracks but I don't want to smear good people because of heat of the moment things.

Everyone is upset that the medical woman got hit with the water and rightfully so. But I see zero reaction to my guy Jeff Gordon getting hit with the water too! Comeon people priorities!

Poor Jeff Gordon, his shirt got wet, but nobody cares about that because he didnt have an emergency emblem on it
AH I shoulda read back further in this thread.... Spotter gives some sympathy lmao.

Some of us have been inside the pits during races of all disciplines.

I legit can't believe how outraged y'all are over a little bit of Gatorade.

I don't think it's outrage as much as pointing out how inappropriate it was. This woman was there solely for the reason to help people in a professional capacity. She didn't deserve to be in the cross fire, regardless whether it was water or anything else, and the fact that it was a woman only makes it worse in my eyes. I was was raised to have more respect for women than that, and the fact that it happened in the pits at a race track doesn't change a damn thing. I also think that throwing a drink in somebody's face while they are clearly in distress is about as classless as punching somebody while they're still strapped in a race car. If two drivers want to beat the crap out of each other, I have little objection, but it should be one on one on even terms. Be a man and not a hoodlum.

I don't think it's outrage as much as pointing out how inappropriate it was. This woman was there solely for the reason to help people in a professional capacity. She didn't deserve to be in the cross fire, regardless whether it was water or anything else, and the fact that it was a woman only makes it worse in my eyes. I was was raised to have more respect for women than that, and the fact that it happened in the pits at a race track doesn't change a damn thing. I also think that throwing a drink in somebody's face while they are clearly in distress is about as classless as punching somebody while they're still strapped in a race car. If two drivers want to beat the crap out of each other, I have little objection, but it should be one on one on even terms. Be a man and not a hoodlum.

There's a huge difference between throwing a drink at someone and throwing a punch. I mean, there's a massive difference there.

It's Wednesday and people still a talking.
That's not a bad thing.

Another spectacular overreaction, dont know sell my world short ol buddy. Aint skeered. Plenty of personal NASCAR moments I've been a part of and witnessed with officials that were far and away worse then this and nobody got fined, suspended or went to jail.
You sure have gone above and beyond to defend Bubba. You and him related?

Feel free to nuke this entire discussion.

Reading reading reading reading...
giphy.gif
boom page 2 and 3.

Back
Top Bottom