Showdown and All-Star race thread

Why are these guys starting and parking? Does this race pay anything for S&Ping?

Jamie and Truex pulled away by five seconds in 20 laps. Pretty sure they could start in the back and still get first and second.

Jamie and Truex pulled away by five seconds in 20 laps. Pretty sure they could start in the back and still get first and second.

Some people playing snake.

Edwards claimed the Fords had power for a short run so I guess we're about to find out:D

who knows, those guys that stayed out? Happened at the truck race last night and was good for a while.

Incredible drive by Danica, running top 10 among the second tier crowd.

Why in hell do they think Stenhouse is going to try to run #1 down?

I wonder what kind of reaction Danica will get during driver introductions.

Crawl at the top of the screen shows Gilliland in the 10???

I picked Rookie Ricky to win. He got #2 but advances to the money race. I claim 75% bragging rights.

OK - time to wash the car, waterseal the deck, give the dog a flea bath, order a pizza, and then settle down for the next race :rolleyes:.

I feel like Mike Joy was talking to this message board just now when he explained why they cover Danica so much.

Not that it'll ever bring an end to the debates but I hope Danica does win the vote and proves one way or the other if it's justified.

Back
Top Bottom