Showdown Race Thread

upload_2014-5-16_20-17-54.jpeg

News Flash: Brian France is fixing to interupts TV on all the major networks.

Reddit unfairly went over the 100 percents rules, and Danica will be added to tommorow nights field.

She also gets added into the chase cause she passed some cars last week. Coupled with tonights top 10 it is righteous.

Everyone losing their **** over Wise being in teh All Star race. I have no idea why.

There are basically just a handfull of cars that will have a chance to win it.

Wise is going to be but an after thought in this race so I dont get the hate. Let him have his moment.
I don't like it because the guy doesn't belong in the Cup Series, let alone the All-Star race.
6 top 10's in 139 Nationwide races does not qualify you to race in the Cup Series
This Reddit crap is just another farce in Brian France's NASCAR.
JMO.

I don't like it because the guy doesn't belong in the Cup Series, let alone the All-Star race.
6 top 10's in 139 Nationwide races does not qualify you to race in the Cup Series
JMO.

Except Brian France had nothing to do with it. Reddit is just really really really good at this kind of stuff. I mean Hel, how do you think bronies became a thing? Well actually that was on 4chan's /co/ forum, but same thing.

Except Brian France had nothing to do with it. Reddit is just really really really good at this kind of stuff. I mean Hel, how do you think bronies became a thing? Well actually that was on 4chan's /co/ forum, but same thing.
I never claimed Brian had anything to do with it.
*Edit* WTF are bronies?

You are way too into the deeeeeep interweb. It's a scary place down there.

Ehh,....not exactly, Reddit saw a chance to put Dogecoin on a NASCAR race car and they swarmed all over that. The Internet can be pretty stupid sometimes.

And? Your point? You mean a sponsor is sponsoring a team to help themselves not just to help the driver? Seriously? There would be no sponsors if it wasn't about the sponsors helping themselves here.

Jose Wise has run the majority of this season sans sponsorship, yet he has still qualified for every race by Phoenix. And is 37th in the owner points meaning he is in a good position to make sure he is in every race for here on out. If you put Danica in a car with no sponsorship and that kind of funding? lol odds are she wouldn't have made one race this year.

I'm happy for Josh. He's worked hard and has earned a few weeks of good news.

You are way too into the deeeeeep interweb. It's a scary place down there.

Just said the same thing. lol

Still I do venture over there from time to time. I just make sure to be a ghost and not post at all. lol

I am just happy that Danica did not the get the van vote

JMO.

Interesting opinion.

What is your opinion of Danica Patrick?

who came 2nd in the vote?.............Danica

I never claimed Brian had anything to do with it.
*Edit* WTF are bronies?

Bronies are grown men who are fan of a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This particular phenomenon started on the 4chan /co/ forum and kinda blew up all over the Internet in 2011 and 2012.

Bronies are grown men who are fan of a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This particular phenomenon started on the 4chan /co/ forum and kinda blew up all over the Internet in 2011 and 2012.
I'm shocked that you know this (not really.)

But 7 in 61 does? Not to mention that Wise actually has more Nationwide Top 5s than Danica does.

http://racing-reference.info/driver/Danica_Patrick

Let's not forget Danica has driven in superior equipment than Wise has right from the get-go, other than Josh's brief stint at JRM.

JMO.
You sound like a clueless out of touch bitter old man when you post stuff like this. I know none of that is true so stop your damn whining and get back to being the Bobby we all know and love. :)

If the kid doesnt get a chance, how will anyone know his talent level?

If people used the logic that you must be a superior driver in the NWS to move up into Cup, nobody would know who Jimmie Johnson is.

Back
Top Bottom