Silly Season 2023

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Truex retires to be with Sherry, Kyle is re-signed. Next.

hmmm298

Team Owner
Kyle and Martin leave JGR and drive for BAM Racing with Dodge.
Honestly I'm not sure there's a new manufacturer coming. But IF one does, I understand Roush's history with Ford but regardless Brad is the guy I could see taking that leap to try to grow RFK.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Honestly I'm not sure there's a new manufacturer coming. But IF one does, I understand Roush's history with Ford but regardless Brad is the guy I could see taking that leap to try to grow RFK.
You really think they'd give up roush-yates engines?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Was listening to one of the shows on Sirius and they brought up a good point. Do you think Kyle has as many fans and sells as much merchandise if he's not in the M&M's car? I think the reality is that a pay cut is coming no matter who he's driving for next season.

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Was listening to one of the shows on Sirius and they brought up a good point. Do you think Kyle has as many fans and sells as much merchandise if he's not in the M&M's car? I think the reality is that a pay cut is coming no matter who he's driving for next season.

Purely anecdotal evidence, but a vast majority of KyBu gear I see at the track is younger fans (kids) with M&M's gear. The rest are, by and large, trolls amd frontrunners who pull for him because he wins a lot and it pisses off fans of other drivers, especially Elliott and the like. Again, PURELY ANECDOTAL on my part. I have no evidence whatsoever other than my (admittedly biased) observations.

Top Bottom