Silly Season 2024

1695833008278.jpeg

Brexton doesn't need a seat held for him ANYWHERE. He'll get any ride he wants. As did Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, and many more. Ty Gibbs and Junior certainly didn't "need" rides held for them either.

Brexton will have the money and the last name. Talent? Who knows? Who cares? But you can 100% pencil him in for a truck/xfinity ride for at least 3 or 4 years regardless if KDB owns a team.

One also had to wonder if money is playing a big part in this. My guess is Kyle isn't bringing in the kind of money he used to, and I'm going to guess that Chevy's level of commitment to the team isn't what TOYOTA's was.
Selling the Truck team, the CNC business, and listing the big house for sale...he's raising cash for...something?

Just as well. I didn't want to hear Brexton be called another silver spoon kid.
Brexton doesn't need a seat held for him ANYWHERE. He'll get any ride he wants. As did Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, and many more. Ty Gibbs and Junior certainly didn't "need" rides held for them either.

Brexton will have the money and the last name. Talent? Who knows? Who cares? But you can 100% pencil him in for a truck/xfinity ride for at least 3 or 4 years regardless if KDB owns a team.
And there it is.

Man, seems like a lot of truck teams are shutting down after this season.

I wonder why that is.
The Trucks consistantly have more trucks than spots in the roster for races. This week it is 40 trucks for 36 spaces. It's a healthy series from that standpoint. Some lower series teams have moved into the Truck series some have left. They aren't having any problems getting teams and owners to participate.

KBM was failing before TRD made it part of the Driver Development Program, and now it's failing after Kyle went in a different direction. Draw your own conclusions.

Just to be clear here, Revman started the whole "The Felon" shtick because a Hendrick fan on here kept calling Joe Gibbs "The Preacher" and had nicknames for other JGR drivers. It's a funny shtick, just like the "Lost a Step" threads and the "B+ driver" thing.

I've called Gene Haas "The Felon II" on here before.

I feel embarrassed not realizing it was a pissing contest. Thanks for clearing it up.

Because that's the story Rev wants to tell or does he still use the term "narrative"?

He's been on ignore, so I only see when someone quotes him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The narrative that Kyle has failed because he sold his truck team for 25 million is ridiculous. Can you imagine hating someone you don’t know so much that you criticize them when they make a windfall? I don’t get it.

The narrative that Kyle has failed because he sold his truck team for 25 million is ridiculous. Can you imagine hating someone you don’t know so much that you criticize them when they make a windfall? I don’t get it.
Because with him it's pretty easy. Love for all things TRD and hatred for all things that aren't. No logic applied

Rick Hendrick "the felon" could solely fund the cure for cancer and he'd still be a bad guy

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom