Silly Season 2025

Would be nice to see the 21 competitive again, hasn't been since blaney was in it.
Yeah that is a good move. I hope Berry can make something out of that ride. I think it is there but it isn't going to be easy, that is a small team. I hope they can get help from the Penske bunch.

Or someone else's could be too.

I think this is a good move for Berry and the Wood Brothers.
It's a good move for the Wood Brothers when compared to young Harry, but unless they get some really good help from Penske, it might not be that great for Berry. They at least have to get up to Berry's/Childers SHR's level I would think out of the box.

How do we even know Rodney wants to continue the everyday grind and every week travel of being a Cup crew chief? I could see him entering into late models with Harvick, CC’ing those cars

How do we even know Rodney wants to continue the everyday grind and every week travel of being a Cup crew chief? I could see him entering into late models with Harvick, CC’ing those cars
He was on Sirius and said he wants to keep racing, win a Daytona 500 and another Championship.

At this point, anything is an upgrade over Harrison Burton. Berry is the type of driver that could turn a struggling team into a playoff contender. With Childers as a crew chief? I think that's a scary combination.

Back
Top Bottom