Silly Season 2025

So looks like Roger is gonna float the full ride. Maybe we will get another surprise soon and Rodney announces for the 21. He said he wanted another Title and Daytona 500 and I dont see him getting that with Custer. So does he want that, or Genes money? Its not like Rodney is poor.
Right now it doesn't look like Rodney is coming. We'll see.

We will never know but I believe Davey was on his way
Oh God yes. Honestly, Davey brought me to the sport (of course pre-Toyota days). Still have a t-shirt I bought on Pier 39 in San Francisco on my honeymoon. Back in the day...pre-internet, etc.....closest NASCAR shop to the Pacific Northwest that I was aware of. He was great. Losing him hit hard.

Right now it doesn't look like Rodney is coming. We'll see.
...and I get that....as a Penske ride, Penske wants his Wood Bros/Penske culture....Rodney isn't a part of that....and let's be honest, Roger may not want to have anything to do with collapsing rear windows, and counterfeit rear blades....JGR is doing the same thing with Briscoe.

On the contrary, I was saying he got the ride because he brought money. All the Wood Brothers need is a new Driver and engineering help. Everyone wants to talk about teams with better equipment, no such thing, everything is the same you just need someone who can drive it and engineers to tell you whats wrong
Tell that to Kyle Bush. The one thing you can't control is the crash and burn mentality of the next generation drivers.

On the contrary, I was saying he got the ride because he brought money. All the Wood Brothers need is a new Driver and engineering help. Everyone wants to talk about teams with better equipment, no such thing, everything is the same you just need someone who can drive it and engineers to tell you whats wrong
The same engineers work on the 2, 12, and 22.

I hope Gerbil Jeff doesn’t use the remaining portion of the year to subtly campaign for a job for his boy

Other than Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt, have there been any second generation drivers that exceeded their parent?
Depends on how many wins Chase ends up with he already equals Bill in titles but right now I think Bill has 25 more wins. But Chase isn't even 30 yet.

Dale Jarrett was pretty good, though I think Ned may have been better but he retired so early it's hard to compare across their eras.

As someone said Blaney, and technically you could say David Ragan but that's not even in the same ballpark as the others I mentioned the only similarity is they both raced.

Kinda surprised Herbst has not been on the radar for them considering all the one offs he's had in the 36.

Viable option for Mayer, it's a good situation at FRM with them expanding and becoming more competitive every season.
He's supposedly rumored for 23XI because he's bringing money

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom