so....who WINS the first MONSTER cup?

78 will dominate the chase but I'll take Larson over anyone at homestead if he makes it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42. I want a 42 vs 48 showdown at Miami, that'd be so awesome. I think Larson wins because he's so good at Miami

78 will dominate the chase but I'll take Larson over anyone at homestead if he makes it there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes a lot of sense, but I betcha Pearn gives MTJ something to work with if it comes to that.....and then Kyle Damn Busch beats them both with that badass TRD powered Playoff Spec Toyota Camry. :D

Last edited:
Soooo, if Truex wore a bowtie, you would be ok with him winning the Championship?

I don't want to know a world with Truex in something other than a TRD powered Toyota. :D

I don't want to know a world with Truex in something other than a TRD powered Toyota. :D
He said bowtie, far as we know, he was talking about this kind of bowtie, and I can see Truex wearing something like that :D
6E1Blq9.jpg

He'd still have to win the final race. But it's kinda cool that there is still a pathway to the final race of the championship without a win.
Technically he wouldn't have to, just be the highest finishing of the four championship drivers. NASCAR seems pretty intent on having the winner at Homestead be one of the final four drivers though.

I've got a feeling that Hamlin will sneak in and steal it.

Don't no which one, but one of those Toyotas is gonna win that gorgeous cup. They've been dominant all season

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

When they made the highest finisher of the final four, is the one that wins the championship, one of the four has always won that race. Doesn't that seem a little strange to anybody else, or is it just me?
Not really, this is NASCAR we are talking about, they kind of want one of the cars to win.

When they made the highest finisher of the final four, is the one that wins the championship, one of the four has always won that race. Doesn't that seem a little strange to anybody else, or is it just me?
Nope, it just shows me that the final four are the best. That's why they are the final four. They should rename this forum Nascar haters forum. When I joined this spring I thought it would be people that enjoyed racing but I was wrong.

Even better, the 4 cars have typically been in the top 5 or 6 come the end of the race.

Would be absolutely awesome if Kenseth would win the championship...but, neither NASCAR or JGR would allow that.

NASCAR would have a track sweeper run over him and JGR would fire his pit crew and cancel the tire purchases.

Honestly, I feel like if Kyle Busch is in the Final Four, he'll come away with the championship. Gibbs has already showed their hand.

Stenhouse gets through round 1, wins at Dega to get to the round of 8, wins Martinsville to get to Homestead, 18, 42, 78 all wreck, Stenhouse is champ

#4 is the most dangerous car at Homestead, IMO, so I'll pick Harvick, with Hamlin on his tail.

Denny or Larson.

Curious if the 48 follows trend of the defending champ making it the following year.

I wonder if the champion doesn't win the race. Kinda would prefer that, just cause it's happened 3 years in a row. I find it odd that the champion wins the race every year.

I wonder if the champion doesn't win the race. Kinda would prefer that, just cause it's happened 3 years in a row. I find it odd that the champion wins the race every year.
2 out of the 3 times, it wasn't going to be the case until a questionable yellow changed the race.

With how insanely dominant Truex has been this year, I'm glad, for once, that we have playoffs.
Andy, this can be took in a few different ways:D, in which way are you meaning ?

Back
Top Bottom