Something About You

Moved in for my senior year of college, though graduating a semester early in December.

I feel a little guilt that my 18yr old son is going out to shovel the driveway and I physically can't help him. Of course if I were physically capable, I would probably not feel guilty about letting him do it. He lives here rent free. I have a lot of unreasonable guilt.

I'm just a little bumbed that my whole family went to see Third Day last night and I wasn't able to go.

I'm cooking baby back pork ribs as I type......Yum!
Gonna throw on some Sweet Baby Ray's......

I thought about grilling the other day, but I'm not really sure where the grilling utensils went when we moved. :oops:

I'm always tempted to watch a movie if Carmen Electra is in it. I don't care that she's an awful actress or in awful movies.

I'm always tempted to watch a movie if Carmen Electra is in it. I don't care that she's an awful actress or in awful movies.
I have to admit that I find her less than attractive. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I like a woman who doesn't have to try nearly as hard to be sexy as she does. She's also kinda big. Not that that is the end of the world. Somebody like Jennifer Lawrence is sexy as hell even though she isn't really petite. I could see Miss Lawrence sitting on the couch in a football jersey drinking a beer with me. I couldn't see that at all with the former Mrs Dennis Rodman.

I'm saddened by the fact that The Voice is one of the top rated TV shows. I always found that show to be super cheesy and not in the fun way. Maybe it makes me a hypocrite since my favorite singer came from American Idol but these reality shows(other than Pawn Stars) really annoy me at times.

I'm saddened by the fact that The Voice is one of the top rated TV shows. I always found that show to be super cheesy and not in the fun way. Maybe it makes me a hypocrite since my favorite singer came from American Idol but these reality shows(other than Pawn Stars) really annoy me at times.

I hate all these singing shows, but The Voice is the only one I actually enjoy.

I play iRacing and belong to an iRacing league because it suits my need for racing as a hobby.

I find hands and necks to be insanely sexy parts of an attractive woman's body. She doesn't even have to be all that attractive otherwise, sexy hands does it for me. Do you think less of me now?

I'm cooking baby back pork ribs as I type......Yum!
Gonna throw on some Sweet Baby Ray's......
When Sweet Baby Rays first went national the wife and I were at a cup race, I forget which one, and they had a booth with a wheel to spin and win a bottle or two bottles of sauce or coupons or whatever and the wife and I both spun 2 bottles each, went back to the RV and cooked some of the best BBQ ever, thats all we've used ever since.

When Sweet Baby Rays first went national the wife and I were at a cup race, I forget which one, and they had a booth with a wheel to spin and win a bottle or two bottles of sauce or coupons or whatever and the wife and I both spun 2 bottles each, went back to the RV and cooked some of the best BBQ ever, thats all we've used ever since.
I'm up in the States at the moment (So. Cal) and I was at Albertsons yesterday and bought 6 bottles for $1 each. Nice :)

I find hands and necks to be insanely sexy parts of an attractive woman's body. She doesn't even have to be all that attractive otherwise, sexy hands does it for me. Do you think less of me now?
Depends on what them hands are doing......;)

I just nearly blinded myself making burgers

I always judge a book by it's cover.......literately I never buy a book without a snazzy cover.

Anytime I push start on the microwave I'm a little worried it will explode.

Believe it or not, I have an MBA from Ohio State. You'd probably never know it by some of my stupid posts on here :) Also, I just left Ohio after 12 years there to take a Sr. Finance Analyst job in Nashville. Loving the area and the job so far. Looking forward to going to Talladega for the first time in October, since I'm not too awful far from there now.

Believe it or not, I have an MBA from Ohio State. You'd probably never know it by some of my stupid posts on here :) Also, I just left Ohio after 12 years there to take a Sr. Finance Analyst job in Nashville. Loving the area and the job so far. Looking forward to going to Talladega for the first time in October, since I'm not too awful far from there now.

So you're gonna be a fellow Tennessee guy huh? Welcome, #1 rule, you must cheer for the Tennessee Vols and Tennessee Titans. It sucks but we do it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom