Something About You

I have three pos cars that I'm trying to flip and get into a decent, turn key toyota taco. Polishing turds over here.

I like foreign music more than I do our own.

I've played guitar everywhere from the beach to the roof of houses (more than one house and more than one guitar), churches, bars, weddings, funerals, memorial services, family reunions, country jams, parties, sitting on the hoods of cars in the street, you name it and I enjoyed every single one of them.

I'm really missing going to my son's football games lately. He graduated a couple years ago and we both miss it quite a bit.

I've wanted to learn how to play the piano, but never had the patience to learn how to read sheet music to do so.

I'm in a melancholy mood, signified by listening to Adrian James Croce, and I need to fix it now. Starting with more upbeat music.

I confirmed some information I thought about my ancestry this morning. I was almost positive my dad's side came from Scotland and my mom's side came from Ireland. But I found out for sure this morning. I'll post more in another thread later.

I confirmed some information I thought about my ancestry this morning. I was almost positive my dad's side came from Scotland and my mom's side came from Ireland. But I found out for sure this morning. I'll post more in another thread later.

I always wanted to look up stuff like that for my family. Didn't wanna spend the money to do it though.

I always wanted to look up stuff like that for my family. Didn't wanna spend the money to do it though.
I'm with you there. It can get really expensive and can be really time consuming. Fortunately my oldest brother's wife has done a bunch of research on this. She went back to 1560 on one side and 1690 on the other. That's one of the nice things about being the youngest of nine kids. The chances are pretty good that at least one of us or one of our spouses has some useful information or experience in whatever you need.

Back
Top Bottom