Something About You

I don't play games with thread...it's dangerously thin and much too dependant on needles, IMO :biggrin:

I like Britney Spears. Have since day one and always will. :)

I'm male and straight. Not exactly her target demographic. LOL

She's quite fat these days..

Something about me...umm

I turn on the AC during winter when I go to sleep. :eek:

She's quite fat these days..

Something about me...umm

I turn on the AC during winter when I go to sleep. :eek:

That's "quite fat"??? :eek: This is just 2 months ago...

uploadfromtaptalk1375007371058.jpg

About me?

Hmmmm, I sleep in a recliner most days.

That's "quite fat"???

Not that type of fat.

Even in your pic you can tell her cootage cheese amassing on her hips and around the stomach.

britney2.jpg

This one shows it more around her ass. No thanks lol

Of course talking about somebody else like that you must be a perfect male specimen.:confused:

Huh? I am just commenting on what I see. Not making this up.

But if you want to get into it there are many other reasons why I dont like this girl the least of which fat is the issue.

Huh? I am just commenting on what I see. Not making this up.

But if you want to get into it there are many other reasons why I dont like this girl the least of which fat is the issue.

Yeah that turning your life around, not going to the clubs anymore and becoming a good mother makes her a real mess. If anything celebs should follow her example of how to get your act together.

Yeah that turning your life around, not going to the clubs anymore and becoming a good mother makes her a real mess. If anything celebs should follow her example of how to get your act together.

A thing of no concern for someone only looking to have a 1 night stand.

She's simply bat shi* crazy.

Once in high school we were playing this trivia game. There was this super cute girl who let's just say wasn't well read on the topics of discussion. I would whisper her the answers whenever it was her turn. Wouldn't be a big deal but she wasn't on my team. So i basically screwed over my team just to help a cute girl. LOL

Once in high school we were playing this trivia game. There was this super cute girl who let's just say wasn't well read on the topics of discussion. I would whisper her the answers whenever it was her turn. Wouldn't be a big deal but she wasn't on my team. So i basically screwed over my team just to help a cute girl. LOL
Sounds like greg. :cool:

Can't remember the last time I had a soda. But all the baristas at Starbucks know me by name and what I drink at what time of day.

I think Nickelback gets a bad rap. Some of their music isn't all that good, but some of it is really pretty good.

I have good metabolism. Can and do eat at all hours of the night without any sort of guilt. :D

My username is slightly misleading. I was born in New York.

Interesting. Makes sense that you're a Yankees fan then.

I'm totally the oposite. Surprised I have been able to survived here as a Boston fan. Everyone is always in disbelief when I tell them I'm Red Sox fan. They have the I want to kick your ass look on them every time. Haha

Interesting. Makes sense that you're a Yankees fan then.

I'm totally the oposite. Surprised I have been able to survived here as a Boston fan. Everyone is always in disbelief when I tell them I'm Red Sox fan. They have the I want to kick your ass look on them every time. Haha
My parents decided to move when I was only about a year old, so I've been down here ever since.

That sounds pretty rough, lol. At least those two fan bases aren't as nasty to each other as SF and LAD.

Back
Top Bottom