Song Lyric Game

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date
Thought about YOU for a long time... - Kid Rock & Cheryl Crow

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time. I'll give it right back to ya one of these days"---Voodoo Chile (slight return) by SRV

"Oh, I been trying for 28 days...to make things come out right..." 28 Days, Tora Tora

breathe in right away,nothing seems to fill this place (3 doors down)

"He was born in the summer of his 27th year. Goin' home to a place he'd never been before"---Rocky Mountain High by John Denver

"...but before I could get there in my old pick-up truck. Mama got run over by a damned old train"

well if they freed me from this prison and that railroad train was mine, you bet i'd move it on a little farther down the line.

"...So you move on down the line, all the ladies are lookin' fine...(so fine)"

Ladies In Waiting - KISS

You picked a FINE time to leave me loose wheel (ole DW)

:bleh: DW, old or otherwise...

"Ooh the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'..." Journey

"In spite of all my sunday learnin' turned so bad I kept on turnin' till mama couldn't hold me anymore"---Mama Tried by Merle Haggard

Interestingly enough this song is pretty accurate with his real life. He did "turn 21 in prison doin' life without parole" as the chorus of that song states. Interestingly enough he was pardoned by then Governer of California Ronald Reagan.

"I can't hide the way I feel about you anymore. I can't hold the hurt inside..." Travis Tritt

"She was inside the station getting a cold drink and there he comes .... DON'T LOOK ETHAL!!!! mooned her" - ray stevens

"And lie there by the fire and watch the evenin' tire, while all my friends and my old lady sit and pass the pipe around"...From Poems, Prayers and Promises by John Denver

"Tie a yellow ribon around that old oak tree , its been 10 long years do you still love me?"

"Wake me up inside
Can't wake up
Wake me up inside
Save me
Call my name and save me from the nothingness I've become..."
-Evanescence

"Don't you know when you give life, then you become what you are?"---What You Are by the Dave Mathews Band

I like talking about you, you, you occasionally but every now and then I want to talk about me.... Toby keith

You ans Me and a dog named Boo.Traveling and living off the land.

"Got outta town on a boat for the southern island, sailin a reef for the followin sea"...Southern Cross by Crosby, Stills and Nash

Where ever I may roam. On the land or SEA or foam. You will always hear me singing this song. Show me the way to go home.

When there is no love at home. There's nothing cold as ashes after the fire is gone.

"I searched the world over and thought I found true love. But you met another and ppphhttt you was gone"---From Hee Haw, I couldn't resist. :p

Where have all our heros gone, Whats come over our great land? ( Bill Anderson)

"He drank Coca-Cola, ate Wonder bread. he ate Burger king, yeah he was well fed....

He went to Hollywood to see Peter O'Toole, he bought a car and drove it into a pool"---Bob Dylan

Or steal my father's cue and make a living out of playing pool. Rod Stewart.

"I'm sitting in the shallow end, a pool of good intent, distraction has my feet..."---Crystal Lewis

Hang down your head TOM Dooley
Hang down your head and cry.....

I cry, and You're the one who hears me calling"...Russ Taff

"But all the towns and the people seem to fade into a bad dream"---Arlo Guthrie from The City of New Orleans

Nice reference by the way Bucky!

Back
Top Bottom