Southern 500 RACE thread -- Darlington

Nascar should kill themselves seriously most inconsistent incompetent sanctioning body ever caution for wind but not for a car killing the wall

Good for Jones. Kyle was faster. Overdrove the car. GOAT talent had the better car. Shoulda gotten it done

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wow!! What a sight! Certainly not who I thought would win, but a great sight nonetheless. Congratulations on your crown jewel victory, Erik Jones! On that note, I'm saying good night to this forum.

To all you east coast fans that stayed up to finish this one out, props to you
Thank you, sir.

Before I head out, may I point out the underdogs and overachievers as I always do...

Kurt Busch got back up to P7 at the end, and Matty D netted another top ten finish! That guy knew what he was talking about when he said he figured him and his team had a good piece for this weekend.

I think that race shows a lot about Eric Jones, but he's probably still out regardless of what he does for the rest of the year.

The wall wasn't but others were...extremely annoying how they will call one for a car out of the grove but not for something like that.
Its almost 2am there, the raced needed to be over, people need to start evacuating for the hurricane, NASCAR this time made the right call by letting the race finish out , props to them.

HELL YES ERIK!!!

Rowdy all but rapped up the regular season championship too!

The wall wasn't but others were...extremely annoying how they will call one for a car out of the grove but not for something like that.

Have they done that lately? Before the stages, yeah they would find any excuse to "put it out" no matter how harmless. But luckily those days are long gone, for the most part

The GOAT gettin beat by the E team, what a beautiful sight.
I know that's tongue in cheek..but How many races has the 48 won by executing in that exact situation? Kyle is great, almost a flawless race, but he isn't perfect and people gotta pump the brakes.

Cool for Erik though.

Newman and Suarez tied for the playoffs with one race left and Suarez spun Newman, Ryan may or may not take this into consideration at Indy

Thank you, sir.

Before I head out, may I point out the underdogs and overachievers as I always do...

Kurt Busch got back up to P7 at the end, and Matty D netted another top ten finish! That guy knew what he was talking about when he said he figured him and his team had a good piece for this weekend.
Yep to all of this .

I know that's tongue in cheek..but How many races has the 48 won by executing in that exact situation? Kyle is great, almost a flawless race, but he isn't perfect and people gotta pump the brakes.

Cool for Erik though.

He's closed a lot more than choked away, for sure. That JJ guy is a killer and always has been.

Lol at making excuses for Kyle.

Nice job calling out the package though.

Lol omg Kyle. He totally planned that one. That was great.

Newman roaming the grounds but too sleepy... next time

Back
Top Bottom