SPAM THREAD!!!

Nope not seeing it yet. i kinda like the new cadi's that are out now. My mother hates them but hey i am not her so....:p

I have no cluw what is even on the first 76 pages lol I skipped right to this one and something tells me if I dont want to read then stay the heck away form it..

am I right?

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
Nope not seeing it yet. i kinda like the new cadi's that are out now. My mother hates them but hey i am not her so....:p

I believe its called the XLR, its awesome!!!! It's in the ROBB REPORT magazine.

a whole lotta nothin. I do have one question. Is the new cadillac an XLR?

Do you mean this one? The XLR, Cadillac's roadster coming 2003

Heres my dream machine

2000 Dodge Viper
Hennessey Venom 800 Twin Turbo

He made a newer model thats supose to be better havent found it yet but this one is awesome

GENERAL
Model Hennessey Dodge Viper Venom 800TT
Powertrain Layout Front Engine/ RWD

ENGINE
Configuration Twin Turbo V10
Power 800.0 bhp
Torque 800.0 ft Ibs
PERFORMANCE
Top Speed 230.0 mph
Quarter Mile 10.2 seconds
0-60 mph 3.1 seconds
0-100 mph 6.5 seconds

yea they made a new model in 2001 thats ezactly the same exept it can go 0-60 in 2.4 seconds they acheived better acceleration with it and it goes 238mph top speed otherwise its ezactly the same

i got info from

http://www.hennesseymotorsports.com

Originally posted by smack500
yea they made a new model in 2001 thats ezactly the same exept it can go 0-60 in 2.4 seconds they acheived better acceleration with it and it goes 238mph top speed otherwise its ezactly the same  

i got info from

http://www.hennesseymotorsports.com

Cool link!! Thanks a lot!!
I know a lot of people I am helping in thier own business so they can buy one of these. This will get them excited for sure!!

Thanks Again!:D

Hey, thanks again, if you have any more cool links like this, pass em on!!:D

everyone should post a pic of there dream machine and stats on it

I gu ess y ou ar e not su ppose to lo ok at that p ic for too oo o lo ng:jumping:
BTR

Yep, sitting in that chair kinda makes me feel like I'm at the race track.
Guess I better post a "Spam" topic or atleast a "Spam" picture before I get in trouble.

i thought it was go johnny go but my brother said it was 4 to go. SO ha he was wrong and so was I

Gretta.jpg

Ya know, Every time this thread disapears it comes back again...Its a very mysterious thread...

That better be a huge dosage TNWARD, its gonna be mighty hard to get this thread away...

This being the official, kid tested mother approved SPAM thread, I guess we can post whatever is on our minds, huh? OK, here goes.

Don't ask me why I got to thinking about this today, but I did. God I miss this guy. I've literally heard thousands of guitarists, and IMO he's the best ever. Your light was snuffed far too soon, young prince. Rest in peace.

Oh, to be young...and capable of believing that your favorite singer is heterosexual... :satisfied

Well, I'm old, and pretty sure my favorite singer's preference is well documented.

Believe it or not, this man -- one of my other old faves -- is straight. :)

That is the most homophobic, strait guy that I have ever seen! It is a guy right? :p :D

Back
Top Bottom