SRX RACE thread --- Nashville Fairgrounds

The crowd and atmosphere tonight is absolutely amazing for a glorified cartoon series. Love it!

While waiting for main event, what tracks do you ladies and gents want to see them run next year? Change it up, keep the same?

Attachments

• IMG_20210717_204550425.jpg
    IMG_20210717_204550425.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 143
After watching some of this race, Nashville Fairgrounds for sure.

And I'm still holding out hope for North Wilkesboro
Your last sentence...that’s my hope too. But invoking that name brings out, we’ll let’s not ruin the good mood here tonight and enjoy this race. But yea, would love to see it

I have really enjoyed this series. Waltrip is hilarious, but someone needs to tell
him to look out for any track gates. He and gates dont get along. Been in that
museum Bill walked through a many a time. The Pool Room with the siren is about
a 1/2 mile away. Things might get crazy towards the end of this feature.

Last edited:
I think they should keep all of the current tracks and add a few more asphalt and dirt short tracks. I don't care which ones. Just give me more of this stuff. ^_^
While I'd love to see more races on the schedule, too much of a good thing can get boring. Keep it as something novel and that we
look forward to.

I have to ask why did Cup ever leave this place? The racing is amazing, the fans are electric and the track itself isn’t in the middle of nowhere

I can't believe they didn't give Jeff Gordon a spot.
I’m incredibly sad he didn’t race in this series
He’s already said he’s done being behind the wheel because the last time he was in the seat, he won. Also, I believe that his back gives him more problems than he tells the public about and he wants to be able to play with his kids while he still can.

Although he already has that AARP connection if he wants to be in this series.

He’s already said he’s done being behind the wheel because the last time he was in the seat, he won. Also, I believe that his back gives him more problems than he tells the public about and he wants to be able to play with his kids while he still can.

Although he already has that AARP connection if he wants to be in this series.
I just miss watching him race for my own selfish reason

This is the first SRX race I've watched - why the yellow flag? They said something about a max number of green flag laps had been reached.

I was just thinking about him running but I have to imagine NBC wouldn't really be in favor of that

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Crap, I wasn’t thinking of legal/contract snags. You’re right.

While I'd love to see more races on the schedule, too much of a good thing can get boring. Keep it as something novel and that we
look forward to.
Yeah, 6 to 8 weeks max is the limit.
^ Don't listen to them, Tony and Ray. I'm not asking for much. Gimme 10 of these races and I'll be good. Let's run all summer long, baby! 👍

I think Tony just lays back on this one and let's the Elliott's battle for a while

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok, I get different people like different things. If you like this series that is fine with me.. I have had a difficult time really liking this "series" this year. But what I dislike the most is all what is fake about this series. Just can't take it seriously, and I really don't care if it does or doesn't return next year. It is not Thursday Night Thunder.

This is the first SRX race I've watched - why the yellow flag? They said something about a max number of green flag laps had been reached.
They're advertised as "fun flags" to bunch up the field, but I believe that they're "fun" in a different way - they allow SRX to get their commercial breaks in while simultaneously allowing us to not miss any of the green flag action.

Back
Top Bottom